F-7

Double updates!!
Who is this? The new ME , i guess.
.
.
.
.
.
Numair walked down the stairs and into the living room of his home to find the crazy lot present there.

At his arrival, he could sense all of them go rigid. Rolling his eyes at their behaviour, he went and sat on the chair present by the fireplace.

"Kya mai pooch sakta hun ki aaj aap sab Haya ke bina college kyu Gaye?", He asked to no one in particular and the answer he got was utter silence.

"Mooh silwa liye hai ya dahi jamaye baithe ho", he spoke sarcastically and even Haya winced at his cold words.

"Wo...wo bhai test tha humara aur ye uth hi nahi rahi thi.",Zaamir , with utter difficulty spoke.

"Behosh toh thi nahi jo uth na rahi ho", Numair countered

"Lag toh waisa hi Raha tha.",Kadir whispered,earning a gasp from his twin.

"She's a heavy sleeper bhai. Hum utha rahe the par Mir aur Kadir ko jab bohot late hone laga toh Phupho ne hume jaane ko kaha . Warna hum dono toh ruk hi rahe the.",Rafiya spoke and Laila nodded at her words, agreeing with him.

"It's alright. i forgive you guys.", Haya replied, smiling as they four had already made it upto her with a treat and apologizing too.

Numair assessed all of them and finally spoke, "this shouldn't happen again" , with that he walked off towards Haadi's room.

All five released a sighing breath when Zaamir spoke, "waise ye bhai itna kya tumhari waqalat karne aagye ?"

"Han ye mujhe bhi poochna tha. Inhe kyu bata rahi hai humari baatein appi. Humloge toh humesha sort kar lete hai.",Laila asked too.

Haya didn't knew what to answer as she herself didn't understand why he questioned them when she never asked him to or even said anything to him.

"Are Mujhe subah drop Kiya na toh shayad baad mein Riaz bhai ne bata Diya ho. Maine nahi mooh khola. Itni kacchi nahi hun.",Haya replied confidently.

"Wahi bolu mai. Humari behen sab hai par chugalkhor toh nahi.", Kadir spoke proudly .

"Sab se kya matlab hai.ruko abhi batati hun", with that Haya took her slipper in her hand and threw at Kadir who ducked and it slapped Zaamir right across his face.

All of them bursted out laughing as Zaamir ran behind a frantic Haya, who all the while giggled replaying the scene in her head again and again .

Numair, who was standing by the stairs, smiled seeing her carefree laugh.

You'll be the end of me , Haya !

He thought to himself as he walked off towards Haadi's room.

He walked inside to discuss about his day when he saw Riaz sitting there. Surprised , he closed the door behind him and asked, "All okay?"

"Yeah. ", Haadi answered before Riaz could as he spoke further, "Bhai met Maheen ."

"Met is a strong word . ", Riaz countered.

"Well you saw her break down in the middle of a kindergarten school's playground. Obviously you met her.", Haadi snapped .

"Haadi!", Numair reprimanded him as he closed his eyes and spoke, "Sorry I just.... I had a long day.", Haadi apologized.

"Clearly", Riaz commented as he looked at his younger brother who looked dishelved , " what's bothering you Haadi? Talk. Sometimes you should Talk . It's not necessary to bottle up everything. You're not giving out details of your patients to us. You are just talking. We are family . You can trust us.", Riaz kept a hand on his shoulder as he spoke softly.