💜-1

Kabir Suleyman

Kabir Suleyman

Washma Ihsaan

"And those are your last boxes mam", the man said to the girl standing infront of her who was giving him a creepy smile since the time he started moving her items.

"Thank you very much. I really appreciate your help.", Washma said in a giddy voice , too excited to start her new journey to even care that the man infront of her thought of her as some psycho freak who wouldn't stop smiling.

He nodded,not sure what else to do and moved out.

Washma looked around the posh apartment that she brought from nearly every single penny she owned just so that she could have a nice neighborhood in a foreign land and be safe.

Not that anyone really cares about me to even worry for my safety.

She scoffed to herself. Washma Ihsan was the daughter of late Ihsaan Iqbal and Ruqqaiya Ihsaan ,who lost their lives in a plane crash while returning from a business trip when Washma was sixteen years old.

After her parents death, Washma started living with her father's younger brother and his family ,with whom she shared a cordial relationship except for Nehaal ,who has been like a brother she never had. Her chacha and chachi weren't very keen of having her and well as their fourteen year old daughter,Saima ,but ohh she didn't really cared. She has always been a loner , sort of. More like a person who couldn't break the ice but once it's broken she's the best company anyone can ever have.

When she secretly applied for the scholarship to Yale ,Washma didn't really had too many hopes but after getting accepted,she was over the moon. Her chacha and chachi didn't had a problem until they didn't have to pay for anything. Afterall they are middle class people,who couldn't afford sending a child to abroad. But ,Washma's parents' all inheritance was hers,since she was their only child,she took the money to get herself a nice apartment and some other important school stuff after which she had considerable amount left,but she decided not to use anymore and had a plan of starting to work a part time job.

"So Washma , now that you're settled, I'll have to leave .",Nehaal's voice brought her back from her thoughts,as he came to help her in moving in.

"What? No!! But you just got here. You could stay maybe for a day or two?!", Washma replied , hoping for him to say yes. Because she didn't want to be alone so fast. Deep down, she was scared a little .