UNS-5

A week passed.

A week and still Kaizer was in a frenzy. His mind reeled back to the same night again and again.

Though the next morning after that night they were same, or atleast he acted like being the same quirky person looking after his Rumi and passing smiles to everyone now and then.

He even joked with Kasim and apologized to Fardaan for something.

Everything was same.

And yet it wasn't.

Each time he looked in Ramisha's eyes, it felt he could see more clearly. Everything that she kept inside her, not even telling him . He saw it all.

And it thundered something inside his chest.

He was afraid, angry at her for keeping it from him, even though he knew how solid her reasons might be , but still , he couldn't wrap his mind around all the emotions flowing through him .

A week.

And it felt like a lifetime.

"Kaiz main he...help karu?", Her smooth voice came and Kaizer felt himself getting lost.

That fragrance of rose enveloping around him ,almost choking him but he let it all in with open arms. He felt his spirit being caressed by that fragrance.

"Laal tamatar jaisi na ho jaana uske baad.", Maintaining his composure, Kaizer smirked in her direction as he took his sling off to try to get his hand inside the sleeve of the polo white t-shirt which he was trying to wear , without the help of Kasim.

God forbid, he felt mortified everytime asking him for help . But the look on Kasim's face said that he didn't particularly enjoy it too so his face expressions made it bearable for Kaizer to ask him.

Ramisha's answer was silence. But it spoke thousands of words, when she dared a step in his direction.

Kaizer raised his eyebrow and spoke, "ek aur baar soch lo Rumi. Don't dare you regret it afterwards, White rose.", He almost crooned at her in the end.

"Soch toh maine bhot pehle liya tha. ", Her daring words stirred something inside Kaizer's stomach as he felt that tug on his heart .

Sufficing his answer with a nod, Kaizer stayed rooted at his place, almost challenging his Rose to fill in the gap between them by walking up to him.

His heart swelled with pride and something more when she didn't waver and stumble a little . With graceful poised and silent steps she moved in his direction as if she knew that he had laid that challenge for him.

When she was a mere breath away from him, she looked up into his eyes. Her honey brown orbs clashing with his deep hazel ones made his heart stop and she closed that gap and gently lifted his hand in hers.

He didn't break the eye contact as she took hold of his sleeve shirt and with acute grace pulled his arm through.

A sting of pain was all he felt which was numbed by her eye contact . It felt that her presence was like a balm to all his problems.

It always has been but he never thought it would mean so much more.

He didn't realize it until she moved back and said ,"Done and dusted."

Kaizer blinked at her a few times.

Slowly his lips pulled up into that playful smile as he said, " A dangerous game for my white rose . Don't play with fire , darling."

"I've been not just playing but burning in that fire for a long time, Kaiz. Let's just say your white rose likes dangerous games."

"Bold White rose. I thought you could be anything but bold.", He said, a little surprise flashing in his tone too.