AFYL ❤❤

Dedicated to jelly_ball
Hmare ache results aur izzat se pass ho jaane ki khushi mein😁😁

(Rida's POV)

The next week went by pretty uneventful. I got to be on Dr. Asim's  duty only once and it was pretty normal.

Just when I thought the whole "an attending apologized to her" thing ended, and I felt my life would be like any other intern, something happened.

Meri zindagi ne toh jaise thaan liya ho ki jaise hi wo normal hogi usne kismat ko phone mila dena hai and bam! Lo naya siyappa.

I had just ended my shift and was going home. Getting out of the hospital, I found that there weren't any cabs since it was drizzling a little. I thought of booking a cab but it was 11:30 at night and none were available.

I pulled a pink Beanie over my head and tightened my coat around myself feeling cold.

I was thinking of how I would go back home when Dr. Asim came outside dressed in black slacks ,light blue shirt with a black overcoat. How does he manage to look so good after thirty six hours shift.

"Why are you standing here, Dr Rida? It's late. You should go home. " He spoke while standing next to me.

He looked so perfect with his hair a little ruffled.  They look so soft . I wonder how they'll feel under my fingers. Gosh this man doesn't look a day over twenty five . Who'll say he is ten years older than me.

"Dr. Hussain!!!" He said my name a little too loud , snapping me out of my thoughts. I ducked my head down in embarrassment. So sure he must have seen me checking him out. Stupid .

Hiding my embarrassment,I thought to speak, "Actually I come here by a cab or book one. But because of the weather,none of them are available."

He contemplated for a minute, then spoke, "No worries. I'll drop you."

My eyes immediately grew large listening to him and I declined his offer," No I won't go with you".

Damn girl! You have some stupid courage to speak to your superior like that.

He raised his eyebrow and looked at me ,"And may I know the reason why?"

"I am sorry but I ca... can't..you..um...you are my attending....like a...a ...like a boss...and I can't .I just" I kept stuttering while cursing myself in my head at the same time .

"Nonsense. I can't let you stand here. Besides I won't bite you that you are scared of going with me." He waved me off and said in a final tone.

Oh you won't bite but when others get to know,they sure will.

Seeing as there is no point in arguing, I  followed him and sat in the car. I rounded the seat belt around me and tried to lock it but the annoying thing won't fit.

"Allow me" saying this he smoothly took the belt from my hand as I felt lightworks going inside my body when his hand came in contact with mine. He locked it while double checking "There,all done."

I looked at him who was so close to my face. He looked so good. I could feel heat radiating off of him. He looked at me for a second too but soon averted his eyes and looked ahead while I cleared my throat and thanked him.

"Thanks" I smiled at him and said.

After telling him my address,we sat in silence not knowing what to say. I mean what do you ask your attending? So how's my performance so far!! Shaking my head of such absurd thoughts, I wrapped my hands around myself feeling cold due to the weather.