AFYL ❤❤❤

Dr

Dr . Asim Nawab Khan.

Dr. Rida Mir Hussain.

(Asim's POV )

It's been a month since Rida warned me to stay away from her unless it's professional.

It always pains me whenever she would ignore me in the hallways. The way she would listen to me when I try to engage her in a professional talk and would leave the room as soon as I am done. I have come to notice that she would not smile very often,not even around her friends.

She turned out into a meek person which I told her not to. Often I would catch her crying silently at the back of the hospital exit.

One would think that my feelings for her would have been finished considering we didn't talk for a month and knew each other from three weeks only. But oh boy!! Are they wrong!!! . I have come to realise that my feelings for her are much more than I imagined. I am falling for her hard.

Alas!! Destiny has other plans.

                  ##############

(Rida's POV)

I sat on the lunch table silently as my friends started talking about their day. I listened to them in silence. It's like I am a person who's just breathing but not living. I have started to resemble a ghost with dark circles and rough attire. I am already a tiny and thin person and with me losing my appetite, I am started to look like a malnourished girl.

A smack on my head broke my reverie as I glared at Nael who hit me on my head and he  just shrugged.

"You were lost. I brought you back." He spoke boredly.

"It's good that you did that to her. I mean seriously it's been a month . You have changed . Atleast tell us what's wrong so we could help you." Aabidah said frustrated .

"It's nothing. I am fine." I waved it off as I can't tell them that I confessed my feelings for a man who is my attending.

"Yeah you are fine and I saw pigs flying today." Zaviyar fired back sarcastically.