4

(Note:The chapter isn't updated. There might be grammatical errors.)

Today was the manjha ceremony of Hani and Wali bhai. It's been almost a whole day and half since I realised how badly I am falling for Zaid.

Laying on my bed , and staring at the ceiling fan in the afternoon when everyone was out together having some quality time, I chose to dwell in my thoughts.

I didn't know how this will end. After this week, we will be on our seperate ways. So why did we even started all of this in the first place? Moreover I didn't have the courage to go and ask for answers bluntly.

Ughh!!!

Groaning, I covered my head with a pillow in order to block all thoughts and decided to only attend and enjoy Hani's wedding and go back since there isn't much that can even happen between Zaid and I .

***********************

"I swear if you blink your eye one more time Hani I'll staple them so that you can't even move 'em.", Rabi threatened Hani for the 100th time since she started applying mascara on her lashes.

Today all four of us decided to get ready together and as Hani's makeup was supposed to be next to nothing we decided to get her ready first.

"I told you my eyes our sensitive. But no you have to show everyone your inhumane self. Churail! ", Hani spoke while glaring at Rabi.

"Guys enough. We are supposed to do each other's makeup not ruin it. ", Aiman spoke before both of them could start fighting like cats.

"You three are one of a kind seriously.", Aiman sat beside me and shook her head.

"We've always been like this since school. Fighting with each other yet protecting and loving each other only. If any outsider bad mouthed any one of us , he'd pray for his end. Trust me,we weren't any less than those bad boys who punched anybody saying anything bad about their Friends.", I told her while remembering my beautiful childhood days.

"Yeah I got to know Has-," she was saying but stopped midway .

Listening my brother's name, I got curious and asked her to continue.
Seeing me encourage her ,she spoke.

"Hashir told me about you three. We've been hanging . At first he was annoying but now he seems good."

Upon hearing her I smiled and teased her that if she likes my brother more than a friend I wouldn't mind to which she blushed lightly.

"Uff if you both are done gossiping like aunties ,go and change . I don't want us to be late on my own Manjha", Hani said to both of us.

She looked beautiful dressed in a yellow gharara and shirt that reached her mid thigh paired with yellow dupatta with red colour at its end. The dress had small golden embroidery over it. She wore garland jewellery in her hands ,ears and a maang teeka. Her hair was made in a loose braid which was covered with flowers.

 Her hair was made in a loose braid which was covered with flowers