UNS

𝘜𝘕𝘚 (𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦)
.
.
.
.

𝘜𝘕𝘚 (𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦)

Ramisha Baig

Kaizer Akbari

Kaizer Akbari

___________________________________

The wind blew softly as it entered the room which was illuminated by a soft light that came from the bed lamppost, as a girl sat on her prayer mat, her head bowed down in front of her Allah in sujood as she prayed for the well being of her whole clan like family .

Ramisha folded the prayer mat and bend down to keep it inside the drawer of her table as a few tendrils escaped the barriers of her stole , wrapped beautifully around her head , and she pushed them back when she heard a swift voice making her heart thud loudly against her ribcage.

"Mashallah my white rose is glowing like a noor.", Kaizer commented as he smiled down at her , seeing her pass him a small smile .

Ramisha looked at him , heard how he used the meaning of her name to compliment her . White rose. That was what her name meant. And Kaizer always had a way with his compliments when around her.

His eyes moved from her to the window which was opened wide as the wind that was caressing her body, making her shiver to soul, didn't go unnoticed by him. He tched in disappointment as he moved to close the doors to protect her from the harsh breeze.

That's what he has always done.

Protect her. At all costs.

"Kitni dafa kaha hai ki khidkiyan band rakha karo . Tabiyat kharab ho jayegi . Aise hi chui mui ho. Khayaal rakha karo apna."

"Toh phir tum kya karoge.", Her eyes gleamed as she said without  thinking twice, which left him in surprise.

Ramisha wasn't a girl of many words. His best friend and cousin always liked to be left alone.

"Ye bhi sahi hai.", He smiled at her as he held her hands.

If before Ramisha's heart was thudding loudly just by his mere presence then now she was sure that her heart was beating rapidly as if it would come out of her chest.