IT-6

"fari"

Fahad breathed her name as he saw her standing in front of him ,her stole wrapped around her head as her eyes looked red as if she had been crying.

Fariya looked at him standing infront of her with wide worried eyes . He was scanning her from head to toe as if making sure that she is alright.

When reality sunk in , she realised that he was indeed here.

For her.

Fariya gave a cry of happiness before lunging herself at him .

Fahad's trance broke as soon as he felt her soft body colliding with his making him stumble a little. Slowly, very slowly he brought his hands around her as he closed his eyes in peace.

This was his home.

With her.

He had just felt peace when he felt her detaching herself from him . He opened his eyes in shock but soon realised why he came here and started touching her face as if checking her temperature.

"How are you? Are you alright? I was so worried. Kitti baar kaha hai dhyaan rakha karo par nahi ! Tumne toh kasam li hai mujhe tang karne ki ", he started rambling and checking her temperature every other second.

Fariya smacked his hand away and glared at him , her eyes glistening, " aur tum jo upar se ijazat le kar aaye ho mujhe pareshan karne ki, uska kya!!!",

"Kyaaa"

"Ji ha. Koun.. bina..btaye..jaata...hai...chodh ...kar ", fariya replied as she kept punching him after every word .

Fahad held his hands in his and looked at her straight in the eyes , not caring that her siblings were looking at the duo, smiling .

"Why? Did it hurt?", He whispered in her ear softly.

Listening to him , fariya looked at him and saw the agony and anguish he held in his eyes. The pain that not only she but he too went with in the past days.

Her resolve broke down and she crumbled her walls and cried her heart out . She cried out the pain she felt in his absence. She cried holding him , showing how much his absence affected her .

Fahad could not bear seeing his girl cry and he closed his eyes and soothed her, all the while rubbing his hand on her back .

"Too much. More than I could bear.", She whispered back when she had calmed a little bit.

"And still here we are . You don't have an answer and Fahad Wajdan couldn't control himself when it came to his Fariya. He ran back to her. Again."

Fariya didn't tell him about her feelings. She decided to tell him alone. At a time ,when five pairs of eyes weren't on them.

"That's enough.", Umair said finally while glaring at Fahad , who still had his arms around his sister.

As if reading his brother's mind, Waqar went on and detached Fariya from Fahad and spoke, "you both had your reunion. Now go have one with your family."

Fahad looked at the twins in shock. Hiba came up and smacked Waqar who grumbled and looked at her annoyed.

"Aap kyu sashi kapoor ban ke khade hai. Do pyaar karne walo ka izhaar toh sun lene dete. ", She spoke irritated while looked dreamily towards Fahad and Fariya.

Her ship has finally left the shore to sail and her cousin had to become the iceberg falling in their path, right now!!!

"Enough everyone of you. Go back to your rooms . ", Haider said in a final tone ,causing Fariya to looked at him and bat her eyelashes in a pleading manner . He sighed and looked , " and you both . Solve your matter and Fahad return to your home after that. Everyone must be waiting for you."