F-8

[Unedited:pls ignore the mistakes]
.
A/n- so...I'm in college...And it's nothing like shown in shows n movies..way yoo hectic...haven't read a chapter let alone write one.... It's just lectures, assignments,hostel,running back to college and get eclxhausted n sleep. Repeat
So apologies for being MIA.
.
I do hope you like this ch
Like n comment pls]
.

It was late in the evening as Haya sat on the swing in her backyard and gazed at the stars in the sky.

Her eyes shone with millions of emotions, all very new and she quiet knew what or particularly who they were about . Afterall he's the only person that lived in her mind rent free nowadays.

Thinking of how she behaved like a stupid teenager in the morning, all decked up and passing those smiles , she blushed , embarrassed that she could even do such a thing.

That too on a Sunday!.

Her thoughts came to an abrupt halt as she heard the person who was the reason behind all her actions ,speak up out of nowhere ,"Kin ke khayaal mein baith kar yaha batteesi failaayi ja rahi hai?"

Numair questioned in utter curiosity, very keen to know the person behind her smile. Or more like if it was anybody else other than him.

"Sab aap ko kyu bataye?",Haya spoke boldly. Gone was the shy and timid girl she once was infront of him. The past month changed a lot and she now had started to notice those changes.

"Toh phir ye bataye ki kiska qatl karna hai mujhe ab", Numair sat beside her on the swing and asked casually resting a hand on the back of the swing.

Haya frowned at his words, "bhala aap kyu kisi ka qatl karna chah rahe hai."

"Karna toh padega Haya Jaani. Aap ki iss muskurahat ke peeche agar mere siwa kisi aur ka khayaal bhi hua toh maine yaha sar-o-am Jang ailaan kar deni hai", Numair spoke, his voice laced with possessiveness that caused Haya to shudder internally at his words,her heart automatically started to beat erratically.

Haya didn't knew what to say as she just looked in his eyes that held way too much intensity in them. And so much more.

"Acha aise toh na dekhe.", Haya stuttered as she nervously spoke

"Aise kaise", Numair raised an eyebrow as he teased her . He so wanted to smile seeing her all bothered and getting red by every second . He could feel her nervousness with the way she clamped her palms together. He noticed it all.

"Ai..se!!!", Haya emphasized. A chuckle escaped Numair's lips as his mouth curved upwards causing him to look much more handsome in Haya's eyes.

Humesha se itne ache the ya aaj notice Kiya?!

She thought to herself. Numair again looked at her and Haya again felt her heart going haywire as she felt such a rush of emotions in her blood.

"Do you feel what I feel right now?", Numair whispered dangerously close to her ear.

Haya visibly shuddered this time at the close yet comfortable proximity . She closed her eyes tightly to avoid answering him.

"I know you do Haya. Accept it . Though you won't ever feel as deeply as I do.", Numair again spoke seeing that she wasn't going to carry out the conversation .

Haya opened her eyes at his last statement as he saw him looking at her with the same intense look he always looked at her with. She was just too dumb to not notice it before. "You don't know what I feel.", Haya replied with a new found confidence.