CAY-6

(Not edited: Grammatical mistakes for sure!!!)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The Haider villa was decorated with flowers and curtains ,making it look like a heavenly place for the manjha ceremony of their two grandchildren.

Each and every person of the house was buzzing with happiness and all were feeling ecstatic, except for the bride and groom to be.

Ihtesham couldn't think what to say to Daneen and Daneen had been ignoring him for the whole past week. Their nikkah was held after twelve days , and more than a week had already passed in preparations , only three days were left before they tie their knot.

Daneen had been spending most of her time in her room ,which others took as her shyness , a quality Ihtesham knew she didn't have.

She would spend her other time with her cousins and Abdullah, who would visit her every night , having long conversations about life , future and Rimsha ofcourse. The only time which Daneen looked forward to .

"Uff bas Rimsha. Meri shaadi nahi hai aaj jo itna thop rahi ho .", Daneen spoke , scrunching her nose at Rimsha , who had been covering her face with makeup from the past half an hour.

"Areh zyada kaha hai. Bas tumhare iss haseen se chehre ko aur haseen bana rahi. Taaki aaj kisi ki nazrein tum se hate na. Khas kar Ihtesham bhai ke.", Rimsha replied, winking at her at the end , as she ducked her head in annoyance when he was mentioned.

"Areh areh zara dekho toh hone wali bhabhi jaan kaisa Sharma rahi hai bhai ke naam par.", Zarrar , who had come to call them , spoke teasingly,while looking at Daneen.

Daneen snapped her head to reply him when she saw his eyes move from the floor to her and they kept staring at her. She felt heated under his gaze , thinking that maybe she wasn't looking good when Zarrar stepped infront of her and said,

"No matter how much I tease you motu, let me tell you one thing . You are looking like a hoor. My bhai's hoor , ofcourse. And I know that you'll be an even beautiful bride."

Daneen felt tears forming in her eyes , when she heard the sincerety in his voice. He has always been like a twin brother to her. Her partner in crime . Her support . And the one half of 'the wicked trio'.

Daneen smiled and hugged him . "One good thing out of this wedding is that I get to stay with you all and annoy you , especially till my last breath." , She smiled and spoke.

"Why one good thing ? Everything is good only . Or let me rephrase it. Everything is the best. ", Riyaz's voice boomed in her room , causing her to look at him , who now mirrored the reaction of Zarrar when he saw her.

"Mashallah, you look beautiful Daniiii.", He spoke as he came forward and side hugged her.

"And don't forget that I missed my Senorita. You look fabulous,dear.", Zarrar spoke to Rimsha, who turned red listening to him. Daneen rolled her eyes at her.

She'll turn red even if a frog compliments her.

"Quit flirting with my sister this instant, you dumbo!", Riyaz screeched at Zarrar who smirked and encircled his hands around Rimsha , playfully.

Riyaz was going to shout at him when someone beat him to it.

"What's this nonsense?!", Abdullah's enraged voice came from the door , causing Zarrar to drop his arm from around Rimsha , just by hearing the chilly voice.