IT-7

It was just another day when the Ali household were coming to Alam mansion for dinner. Only it wasn't just another day ,as practically everyone knew what this was all about.

The smiles and twinkling eyes of Fariya and Fahad were so infectious that it was hard not to guess what was it all about.

The way the cooks and the ladies of the house were going on preparing the dishes, it felt as if  it was small function rather than a dinner .

It was finally evening. Fariya was dressed in a baby pink kurta along with trousers as she matched it with a sea green colour duppatta. She looked simple yet so elegant. Her hairs were open and her cheeks had a natural red hue .

The doorbell rang as Haider moved to open the door. He said his salams and stood at the entrance , letting his in-laws family into his house.

Ada had moved far back and thought of just moving along with everyone when a hand encased around her wrist and  she heard a smooth voice , " why in such a hurry, wifey?"

She turned a little to see her husband , leaning against the wall as he smirked at her . She ducked her head , blushing as she looked here and there and spoke softly , "chodien koi dekh lega."

"Toh dekh lene de. Main yaha kounsa affair chala raha hu . Nikah hua hai . Biwi ka hath pakadne mein kaisa darr.", Haider spoke instantly.

"Acha jii.", Ada spoke , raising her eyebrow at him.

He nodded and replied back , " jii ".  Before he could speak further, Ada spoke loudly, " Zaki bhai aap!!"

Haider immediately left her hand and looked here and there , "kaha hai ...kaha hai Zaki."

"Aapke darr jaane wale khwabon mein. Yaha apne chote bhai ke naam se haath chodh diya  ...bade aaye kisi se na darne wale ", Ada huffed loudly as she shook her head at her extremely shy and reserved husband.

Haider  narrowed his eyes and just looked at her as if saying tumhe baad mein dekhunga.

He moved to go when Zakariya saw him in the hall and called for him so that he could ask him to lend his car for running an errand when he saw Haider scowling at him as he spoke ," I'm not afraid of you"

With that he went away .

Zakariya saw his brother's figure going away and thought what he did wrong. When he couldn't find something,he shook his head and went away muttering "iss ghar mein reh kar main mental asylum na bharti ho jau challis tak."

***************

The youngsters were all conversing together in the living room . Apparently at dinner , Wajdan had asked for Fariya's hand for Fahad from Junaid and he accepted.

The nikah and rukhsati were on the same day as Fahad had said it unashamedly . It was supposed to be held by the end of the month.

Both the families approval could be seen with the amount of hooting that was done in the room by Umair, Waqar ,Rohail and Irfan even after the continuous glares of Dada jaan .

"Toh bhai aakhir aa hi gaya oont pahad ke neeche ", Rohail commented looking at Fahad and Fariya, who just can't seem to stop smiling.

"Hainnn??!! Hum me se oont to koi bhi nahi Rohail. Tumhara nahi kaha ja sakta.", Fariya spoke as she shrugged her shoulders,unbothered .

She had been teased a lot by each one of her cousins but she isn't some girl. She is Fariya Mehmood. Even if she felt shy, she wouldn't show it . She would reply back with more sassiness.