T-3

Ilhaan Malik

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

          Ilhaan Malik

          Ilhaan Malik

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

         Maham Noor

___________________________

"you've been awfully silent the whole ride . Not even a jab to my ego ! How is that possible Mahi?", Idris commented as he spoke playfully but his concerned eyes that were fixed on a very pale Maham , told another tale.

"I'm...tired. ", was Maham's meek reply as she again stared out of the window and reeled back to the moment where she felt her world crashed onto her.

Flashback

"Kya!!", Maham was flabbergasted by his daring words and his straightforward demand.

"Did you not hear me the first time?! I'll repeat. I want to marr—", Ilhaan was speaking when Maham cut him off.

"I heard you very well. Okay! No need to just.... Whatever. But I...I ...."

"I see cat got your tongue.", Ilhaan spoke so seriously that Maham didn't realise it until a few moments later that he made fun of her.

"Excuse me for being surprised by your daring words and having a moment of myself!", But she, Maham Noor , who didn't back down from his intimidating aura in the debate council , would not bow down here too.

"Very well. Have your moment. And when you're ready I'd like to have that demand being fulfilled.", Ilhaan spoke, unbothered.

"Aren't you too confident of yourself. What if I don't want to give you anything much less my parents' number for ....for", Maham was speaking but this time Ilhaan finished it off for her.

"For the supposed alliance that I want? I don't see any harm in that."

"What If I say No"

"That would be really cruel on your side considering you aren't even giving me a chance."

"I don't like you. Why should I want to marry you."