CAY-7

Daneen just blinked at him as she processed what he said.

She was feeling a whirl of emotions . Happy,sad ,angry, insecure all at once.

"Then why didn't you choose me when you were told huh? Why did you run away. Why were you so adamant on not marrying me? Oh yes, I remember. Because I'm the definition of imperfection . Filled with flaws. The stupid Daneen according to you. So don't you dare try to control me . You didn't choose me then . Well what if I don't choose you now?", Daneen finally spoke whatever she had in mind. She was angry at him. She was hurt . Badly. And all those emotions poured out of her in the form of anger.

Ihtesham was shocked to hear her. He didn't knew she hated him that much. "What are you talking about Daneen? You're my Daneen. You've always been my choice. I accepted you long before. With all those imperfections. All your flaws. I lo-.....I accept all of them. ", He whispered coming close to her , nearly begging .

Daneen turned her face so that he could not see the tears that were flowing down her cheeks. She was hurt . And somewhere, her heart said that he was hurt too. But how could she forgive him . How to do that. She had no idea!

"How could you say that? You didn't choose me before. One day you say that I'm a kid and am not your choice and the next day you tell me that I've been your choice forever. Main kis baat par aitbaar karu , Ihtesham . Kounsi baat sach hai bataye mujhe. Main thak chuki ho muskurate muskurate. I'm done being fake.", She spoke, as her voice broke at the end.

"Then don't fake it. Please. I'm telling you this is real. Ye sach hai Daneen. I'm standing in front of you and I say this to you now.", He spoke as he exhaled a sigh and cleared his throat to finally utter the words he'd been dying to say to her, "Mohabbat karta hu main tumse, Daneen Haider. Bepanah mohabbat. Main ek pal bhi ab tumhare bina rehne ka soch bhi nahi sakta . You  took my heart from the time you used to hold my sleeve jacket and walk with me. My heart wasn't mine since then. I just needed to realise it. And I'm sorry that it took me so long. Maaf kardo mujhe. Tumhe bohot azeehat di hai maine . Mujhe maaf kardo kyuki main tumhe sirf khushiyan dena chahta hu. "

Daneen's breath got hitched as her heart was beating too rapidly. She loved the feel of how butterflies erupted in her belly just listening to his confession. His eyes, that held nothing but love for her . That genuine and real smile which she had seen after so long. And that face. Oh that face , for which she fell for ,a long time ago.

Ihtesham was getting nervous as the seconds went by and she just stood there staring at her. His insecurities got the best of him when she just ducked her head and moved away from him.

He didn't stop her but just whispered,controlling himself from breaking down.

"Kaha jaa rahi ho?"

"Apne Kamre mein"

"Please say something,Daneen. I'll die without you."

"Don't talk like that. Abhi toh humara nikah bhi nahi hua hai"

At this, Ihtesham moved his head to look at her who passed him a beautiful smile as her eyes shone with tears. But he knew.

He knew that they were tears of happiness.

"Oh and before I forget ! I'm not your wife ."

"What?", Ihtesham asked in a baffled tone as he didn't understand what she was saying.

"When you became all hulk and started like 'you're mine. My wife.' well I couldn't correct you because I was too scared but now I'm saying. I'm not your wife . Inshallah soon.", She winked at him mischievously as he smirked at her and spoke,

"Wait you little minx. I'll tell you."

But before Ihtesham could catch her, she flew away and moved inside her room.

Ihtesham just looked at her door and smiled as he softly spoke , "Shabba khair Daneen" ,and moved away and went towards his room.

Daneen, who was standing at her door, trying to calm her racing her , smiled as she heard his faint voice and sighed dreamily as he kept her head on the door and whispered to herself.

"Shabba khair Shams."

********************

Assalamualaikum
Hola guyzzz

I'm back

W/ a veryyy small update. Ik!

It's supposed to be just a confession chapter.

Well ,one of the things that I want to tell you guys is that I'm gonna rant something and I hope you'll understand.

I'm not trying to be in any way rude and I love you guys for supporting me❤️
(Ps- I thought you guys should know that before I start ranting)

Well, I just wanna tell you guys that as you know I'm a student and everyone knows what a hectic life it can be.

I'm constantly running to tutions and coachings all day long and tutoring in that time too.

Plus the self study which I've to do along with a little family time .

In all this , I get very little time to write . If I get free time , I'm so tired that I just can't push myself to write chapters. I'm just so tired that the most I do is scroll through feeds or see any small video on yt.

I know that I've never been frequent w/ my updates and that's frustrating for me too but I just don't know when to plot the story . I'm not someone who plots the whole story in their mind and then start writing. I just go with the flow. Keeping it natural. Whatever whenever comes in my mind, I pen it down. So sometimes it could be two to three regular updates or sometimes I'd go complete MIA for weeks. 

So I just want to apologise if I let you people down because I try my best. For me, writing is what I love and get happy by doing so. I like to pen my imaginations so I feel really happy when you guys appreciate my work but I could not promise you regular updates because I really don't have time and when I have it's not necessary that I only write in that free time. I wrote down whenever a brilliant idea strikes me but I'm sorry but I cannot guarantee you regular updates.

Plus with my board year , I'm focusing on my studies too.

Still, I love you guys and as I said I love writing, I'll inshallah always keep on writing just that I can't be regular and frequent but I'll try my best to never leave a story hanging.

That's all
I hope you guys understand me.

Thank you n I love you guys alot❤️❤️

Please vote
N
Tell me how did you find the update?

Ciao

Love,
Author.