Ch 29

"Alright. Toothbrush, toothpaste, underwear, socks, Taehyung's hand,  hairbrush, earbu..., why are you in my room?"

The seven brother's were getting ready to leave in their plane to LA. It was only going to be just the boys. Their parents thought it was a good idea for the boys to be together on their own.

"Just wanted to see if you were almost done packing. Oh and by the way. Have you seen Yeontan?" Taehyung asked.

Yes he got a dog. But it's not just any dog, it's his service dog. Taehyung had managed to be on the list to get one. A tiny Pomeranian dog. Yes it's a fully grown puppy. Trained to help his person from his depressed ways.

"No, but I bet Kook's playing with him. Even though he ain't supposed to." Yoongi answered. "Now, get out." Taehyung sighed then left but not before saying. "Oh yeah. Jimin used your earbuds and broke them."

"GOD DAMN IT JIMIN!!"

Taehyung ran out of Yoongi's room. Going into his Little brother's room. "Kook have you seen, YEONTAN!"

Taehyung ran to his service dog, who by the way was sitting on Jungkook's lap. "Maybe you ain't a fully trained service dog." Taehyung laughed.

"Sorry. I was playing COD when he jumped on my lap. I didn't have the heart to push him off."

"It's ok Kook. He's not working right now. So you're good. Anyways are you finished packing because we're about to leave."

"Huh oh yeah I'm finished packing. I'm just waiting for the others to finish, I think Hobi still packing though."

Taehyung smiled at his brother's words. He started to leave Jungkook's room heading to the kitchen where his parents and two older brothers were.

"Hey who hasn't finished packing yet Taehyung?" Namjoon asked him. "Just Yoongi, Hobi and I think jimin, he was already folding his clothes when I finished."

"All right, well then, start eating breakfast we have a long flight so you better fill up but not too much where you'll throw up on the plane." Seokjin said to him.

Taehyung did as told. After he filled his plate up with pancakes, eggs, and bacon he also fed Yeontan his dog food. "There you go Tannie, this time it's bacon kibble." Taehyung smiled as his dog ate his food.

"Okay I think I got everything I made sure to pack yesterday so I should be good to go." Jimin said as he walked down the stairs into the kitchen.

"All right boys ready to go I got the car started and full. Are you sure you don't want to take some of the cars with you you know we can pack the cars inside the jet. I just don't want you walking around without knowing where you go." Minho said to his kids.

"I'm sure Dad besides I called the guy who sent us the letter he told me he'll have a car waiting for us. We don't perform till tomorrow he says we're going to have a fan signing I think. I wonder how many people who are going to go, the videos only been out for like half a month. You think we'll have a lot of fans over there?" Namjoon asked.

"I'm sure my boys will have a whole lot of fans there. Trust me you'll be so surprised you think it's a cult." Lisa spoke with humor in her voice. Her boys started laughing at her words.

"Mom you didn't have to say it like that." Jungkook said.

"Oh come on she's probably right. It would be nice to have a lot of people there though. To see how far our music has gone, but I really hope they got the message and understood what we were trying to send. That we can be whatever we want to be we don't have to be what are parents want us to be." Namjoon said.