Ch 12

Lisa and Minho were listening to the new information the doctor was providing them. Which was devastating news.

"Now, the reason we didn't worry about these scars before was because we thought it was cause by the accident. But once we cleaned them it turned out to be self-inflicted wounds that just reopened. So that is why this officer is here. To help with this question, has your son shown any signs of depression?"

The two parents looked at each other. Minho opened his mouth but then closed it. Making him look like a fish out of water. Has he? I've never noticed.

"How long has your son had depression?" This question got both parents thinking. How long has their baby suffered? Was he getting help? Was he trying to stop his addiction in hurting himself?

Then the biggest thought came to both parents minds.

Did anyone else in the family know?

"Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim. Would you mind if I go to your house and check his room. Just in case he is taking anything. Now I'm not saying he's a drug addict, I just want to make sure he's safe. I wouldn't do anything without your permission, both of yours." The officer said.

Lisa was crying at almost losing her baby to a car accident and if the accident didn't take him, then depression would.

"Sure, I'll take you. Is that alright honey?" Minho asked. "Of course. I want my baby happy."

Minho gave his wife a quick kiss to her cheek. "I'm gonna stay with Taehyung. Make sure the kids know that he was brought into surgery."

"I will. Follow me officer."

The car ride to his house was quiet. Of course it was, Minho was in the car along with the cop following in his patrol car.

Minho connected his phone to the car.

"Text Jin"

"Texting 'Jin'"

"Hey, I'm coming home. Your brother was just brought into surgery."

Jin
Ok dad
So what did you find out?

"That's what I want to talk to you about. Just you, Yoongi and Hoseok. I don't think Jimin and Jungkook will handle the news very well."

Jin
IS TAEHYUNG OK!?
IS HE ALRIGHT!?

"No you're brother is fine. Just not ok."

Jin
What do you mean?

"I'll tell you when I get home. Just don't freak out when you see this police officer."

Jin
What! Police!

"I'll tell you later. Love you."
"End text"

Minho continued to drive. Only a few more miles. Just a few more miles.

~~With the Boys~~

"Should we panic?" Yoongi asked. Jin just looked at him. "No, because if we do then the police is gonna think we did something wrong. We didn't do anything wrong."

"I guess I should start hiding my weed huh?"

"Yoongi! This is not the time to joke around! So much has happened in the past few hours!"