Ch 21

Three months later

"Ok guys we got to make the video and also the posters for y'all promotion." Jonah said. He was really excited to work on his editing skills.

"Ok Jonah we get it. You want to use the camera my mom bought you. Come on guys, we have to put our outfits on for the video." Jin instructed. Everyone started to head out of their dance studio.

"Hey Jonah, when are your parents picking you up?" Yoongi asked boredly. All he got was a shrug.

"Ok boys I have your outfits ready. Joonie told me the concept and what kind of clothes y'all wanted. So, they're in your guy's room." Lisa was proud of what she did for the boys.

"Thanks Mom." Namjoon said, giving his mother a kiss on her cheeks.

The boys started to walk towards they're rooms. Until Yoongi said. "Mom, did you just say....y'all?"

"I thought it was what the kids were saying now a days. Right dude?"

" Mom I love you so it pains me to say this, but stop." His brothers laughed as they closed their bedroom doors. Leaving Jonah in the living room on the couch, cleaning his camera lens.

"Jonah, Jonah, Jonah. How you holding up?" Lisa asked her son.

"I'm doing good. I mean, my parents died over seas. Their bodies are gone in the ocean. And the gravy on top, I was taken in by you guys. I'm fine Mrs. Kim." Jonah said with a smile.

"Ok honey. You can call me mom if you want."

"I know. I just don't want the death of my parents to seem real, you know?"

Lisa nodded her head and smiled. She gave him a kiss on his head when the boys came out of their rooms.

"MOM YOU ARE AMAZING!" Jungkook yelled. Lisa laughed and turned to her children. "You guys like it. I tried to make it match your new hair colors."

"Oh. They do mom." Jimin complimented.

"Why does Kookie get that glove?" Jin complained. "Cause I'm awesome."

"Jin you have to tie the bandanna on your pants

"Jin you have to tie the bandanna on your pants. Let me fix it."

"No mom. I got it I don't need your help aaaaand your dressing me. *Sigh* mom please. I'm 20."

"And yet you still need mommy to dress you. But, she still loves you." Lisa said as she kissed Jin's cheek.

"Yeah, but after mommy drwessed her wittle boy he wook coolwer now." Yoongi mocked.

" Yoongi mocked