Ch 3

Namjoon's POV

"I know dad. But maybe I should have stayed in the orphanage. No one was making fun of me then." I closed the door and ran inside the school. I didn't want my dad to make me late.

I just hope nothing happens this year.

"How's the dirt taste Charity?" Some kid asked as my face connected with the floor. It really hurt.

"Come on Namjoon don't listen to him." My brother said. I just sat there. Wanting to just disappear. When a the principal showed up.

"What's going on. Minsoo, leave Namjoon alone. Detention." With that they were gone. I knew the principal only did that because of my dad. I saw how he was still there at the drop off.

See my dad thinks I can't take care of myself and he is right. I can't. He told the principal to make sure I'm ok and protected. Away from the bullying.

"Come on Joonie, let's go. We have class. Our classes are together now." I started to follow Hoseok. Hopefully I can have a good day now.

~~Time Skip~~

Nope.

Turns out it got worse. Everyone kept looking at me. Like I had the plague or something. This was worse then the week I had to go to school over in Hollywood.

Yeah when they adopted me, I had to go to school there for awhile. Because they had to get dad's house back before we could move.

You know it took me a year to call them mom and dad I used to call them Mr. and Mrs. Kim.

The rich kids over there were terrible. They used to pick on me really badly. Like shove me inside a locker. The first time they did that, no one found me because they taped my mouth shut and the lockers were small so I couldn't move to try and take it off.

I ended up staying in there the whole day. I was so sore. Hoseok didn't notice I was gone since he hadn't gotten used to having to take care of a brother at school with him at the time. I didn't mind, because I forgot I had a brother too.

In the end, I was able to get out because dad noticed I wasn't in the car with them. Turned out, they locked the door so it took even longer to get me out. That was the first time I called Minho dad, and also the last time. It felt wrong at the time.

Anyways, the kids here at public school just kept asking mean questions. Since Minsoo was in detention today nothing physical came to me. Hobi went with his friend Hyna. I was left alone, trying to not answer the mean questions.

"Did they adopt you to make them look good?" A girl asked me. That hurt to be honest.

"Did they adopt you because you were born the same day as miss Lisa's dead baby?" A boy asked. I tried not to think about that dead baby.

"Are you just the replacement baby!?" I had enough. I started crying silent tears. I just wanted to play in the sandbox. Once the other kids noticed my tears they started to laugh.

"Why are you crying? Is it cause they just wanted to forget about the dead baby so they got you?" A boy laughed. Which was the same boy who asked if I was the replacement.

I looked up at the other kids. They were just pointing at me. I looked around to see where Hoseok Hyung was at and once I found him, I cried even more. He was just watching. Like he was scared to interfere.

I ran. I ran away from the other kids. I ran to Mr. Lee. He was the only friend I had here in this prison.

"Hello Namjoon, how can...why are you crying?" He tried to wipe away he tears but they didn't stop. I couldn't stop crying.