Ch 35

Taehyung's POV

"Did you hear that?" I asked.

"Hear what?" Yoongi seemed to be the only one who heard me.

"Shhh." I placed a finger in front of his mouth as I continued to listen.

Nothing.

"Nothing, probably just in your head." Yoongi said.

"WAIT THERE IT WAS AGAIN!" I yelled.

I ran to the edge of the store and continued to listen.

Thump

"What was that?" Jimin asked.

"It came from right here! Help me!"

I started to stomp on the roof as hard as I can. There is someone in there, trapped. "Help me!" I yelled again.

Yoongi was quick to start prying the roof open from a small hole in the corner.

"Hopefully this leads to them." Yoongi spoke.

Soon the rest of my brothers start to help. By the time we made a small hole we looked inside and saw nothing but pitch black darkness.

"I'm going in."

I was about to squeeze my body inside when Namjoon stopped me.

"Wrap this around your body so we can pull you back up ok."

I nod. After getting situated I jumped inside. I saw nothing but I continued to swim lower and lower.

Reaching out blindly I felt something fuzzy. After bringing it to me face I noticed it was a cat. I tugged on the rope and I was pulled back.

Taking a huge breath of air I hand the cat over to my brother.

"A cat?" Hoseok asked.

"Couldn't be. Cats don't make that loud of a thump. There's a person in there." Namjoon spoke trying to do CPR to the cat.

"Hold on to the rope King!" I jumped back in.

Swimming some more I searched for someone, anyone to answer for the thumping.

After diving in two more times I grabbed onto something. It felt like a limb. When I pulled the very heavy object to me I noticed it was an arm.

A person!

I pulled the body closer and hugged them as I tugged on the rope. It was pulled slower but I was able to get back up.

When light was shone through the water I was able to see who it was. My eyes widened.

Jonah's POV

"Hold on to the rope King."

I didn't have time to react when Taehyung jumped back underwater.

"Woah hey now!" I tightened my grip as he stayed inside the house.

I watched as Namjoon and Yoongi tried to bring the cat back to life. Poor thing probably didn't know how to hold his breath.

After pulling Taehyung out two more times I grew restless.

"Jinnie, you do know that with as much time we spend trying to help this person...." I stopped my speech.

"What?" Seokjin asked me in concern.

"What if they're dead? Taehyung will have to go through another trauma."

Seokjin was going to speak when the rope was tugged.

I pulled but was surprised at the weight. "Hey I need help!" Seokjin and Hoseok started to help as we pulled.