Ch 23

Yoongi's POV

It's been a total of two weeks since we finished the MV to our song. Namjoon thought it would be a good idea to make an album. We agreed so while Jonah was finishing up the last touches for the video we made more songs.

Right now I was parking my car at the school parking lot. "Ok Taehyung, ready for the day?" I asked him. He just gave a sigh. "Yeah, I am. When will Jonah put up the posters?" I just shrugged my shoulders.

I saw Namjoon park his car with Hoseok and Jimin inside. Jonah was with Jin.

"Man I can't wait till we put the posters up, or at least SEE them!" Hoseok yelled at Jonah. "Hey, you'll see them when everyone else does. Oh and they just did." He said with a smirk.

I looked to where he was staring at and noticed a whole crowd in front of the schools front doors. "What's going on?" Jin asked.

All eight of us went to see what's up. When we got to the crowd everyone was making a hole for us. Which is weird not for me but for my brothers.

Once we saw what they were looking at all of our eyes widen with shock. It was the poster for our band. It really.....it was.....OMG IT WAS AWESOME!

"Wow! All of us are awesome!" Jimin yelled

"Man, I look good. The mask actually looks alright." Hoseok said.

"I look weird, but cool at the same time." Taehyung stated.

"I'm glad the glasses hide my eyes. I was so embarrassed to pose in front of the camera." Namjoon blushed.

"Bitch, look at me. I'm fabulous." Jin complimented himself.

"I look ok for a badass." I said with a smirk.

"I love how I'm younger I get to be right in the middle. I love the glove though! I can't wait to wear it again." Jungkook said with a sigh.

Jonah smirked. "You're lucky the principal let me hang this up. If I never told him it was for my Editing class I wouldn't have been able to put it up."

All of us gave Jonah a pat on the back. He did good.

~~Time Skip~~

It was lunch time. Everyone was giving us nothing but compliments about our band. I just tell them 'wait till you see the music video.' Sadly they still bug me about it.

I was walking towards the cafeteria when I heard a small Yelp. "Yoongi Hyung. We need help." I groan.

"You two need to learn how to handle yourselves." I ran to the lockers again. Seeing Namjoon and Taehyung trapped inside. "What happened?" I asked, anger was seeping through me but I didn't show it.

"Oh um....he came back and said since we are finally getting noticed he said he'll go easy on us, so we were just shoved inside a locker. Nothing brutal." Joon said.

I started to unlock the lockers with a pen cap, Taehyung taught me how. Finally Namjoon was free. Only because he is claustrophobic.

"You good?" I asked. He just smiled, breathing hard. "Yeah, I'm good. Just need some fresh air." He then walked away to the roof of the school. I don't know what he does up there but I don't care, Jungkook is the only on who knows where Joon goes. So I'm not that worried.

"Ok Taehyung. What happened to you?" I started on his locker. "Well, they were making fun of Joon and his hair. And making fun of him for 'trying to dress cool' when he's a total baby. Me well, I panic and came inside here. They laughed and closed the door. Stupid me." Taehyung explained.

"One, your not stupid. It's was just a fight-or-flight situation. And two, it's not your fault. Don't think that it is. Now get." I said with a smile. Taehyung gave me a boxed smile in return.

He ran off after I smacked the back of his head softly. Cause I know how much you guys don't like me hitting my family.

"Hey Yoongi! Come here." A group of guys motioned me to them. Now I don't know who they are but somehow they know me. "What." I asked.

"Woah, no need to be moody. Damn, just wanted to know if it's true. You in a band?" The leader, I assume, asked.

"Yes. You didn't see the poster or can you not read?" I asked him. He just laughed. "Alright chill, just asking." He said with a chuckle. "Great, now I'm hungry so bye." I said walking away from the group of kids.

"Hey Yoongi, I actually need to tell you something. It's about Joon." He said. I turn around about to punch him. "Only my brothers can call him that. Along with his friends, which he doesn't have because of people like you." I told him. He just raised his hands up. "I know. That's why called him that. I'm Jackson, I was in the same orphanage as Namjoon."

My eyes widened. This was new. "You two were friends?" I asked. Jackson just nods his head. "We we're but then he was adopted by your mother, and I was adopted by...." He stopped. I noticed that the group was gone and it was just the two of us. "Who adopted you?" I asked again.

"His mother." He said, barely audible. "Why? She didn't want Joon so why would she want another kid?" I asked. "I'm not sure. I just found out who she was a week ago. I was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Or maybe, the opposite." He said to me.

"It's ok. You did nothing wrong but you can't tell Namjoon that. He'll be devastated to know his mom wanted someone else's kid and not her own." I told him, trying to protect Joon's feelings and not his. Jackson just nods his head in agreement. "I was going to do that in the first place."

"Anyways, I got to get to my next class. Bye Yoongi. Hopefully this is the last time we see each other." He walked away after his statement. I hope we won't either.

~~~~~~~

Words: 1036