A/N

Sorry to rant but I was watching James Gordon the Late Late Show today

(I recorded it, it being on a skool night)

And my mom just happened to walk into the living room when Namjoon started to talk about their album. She noticed how he spoke English perfectly.

She was like "Wow, he is actually talking in English really well."

And I'm like "Yeah, Friends taught him how to speak it."

She was surprised and ended up watching the whole episode with us.

(My sisters and brothers are ARMY's too)

She was enjoying it and when they preformed Black Swan she was screaming and was all excited. I smiled knowing she fell in love.

She was saying how they were keeping up with each other. Dancing with rhythem. She was liking the beat to the song also.

After the show was over she asked me. "What was the boy with perfect English name?"

I told her it was Namjoon and she gave me this face 😏

And I'm like. "What?"

She said. "I like him. I fell in love with him. I love how they still act like children. It's cute. I love the way he talks and looks. He dances well too, I can't believe he was a bad dancer."

I told her everything she needed to know about him. The next thing I know she says this.

"I wonder when they will be near us. I'm sorry for not letting you see them at that one award show. For now on, I'll watch them with you."

Then she leaves. I'm like 😦 and she just.....leaves.

Anyways sorry for ranting but I'll post another chapter soon, later on today. Probably like two or three.

F.Y.I. mom loved the way Jungkook hid behind the camera. She thought it was pretty smart. That's Golden Maknae for ya.

Anyways bye Flowers until next A/N