Ch 9 PT 1

3rd POV
(Im getting tired of saying that so for now on it's always gonna be that way unless I say it in some else's POV)

Everyone was busy. Today was Friday, not just any Friday but prom day.

It was Jin's and Jonah's last prom, so they were gonna enjoy it with each other again.

Yoongi was getting ready for Kiyo. Putting on a tux was no picnic for him. He's never dressed nice before not even for when his parents renewed their wedding vows.

"Dad! I need help with this damn tie!" He yelled. In an instant his dad came in. "Yoongi, how many times have I told not to curse with women in the house? Hyna, Yuna, and Jana are here along with your mother. Anyways. Let me see." Minho watched his son struggle with the tie before he helped him

" Minho watched his son struggle with the tie before he helped him

(Imagine inside Yoongi's bedroom)

With a flip and flop, the tie soon turned into a bow. "There you go. Now while you check yourself out in the mirror, I'm gonna go back and help your brother Jungkook ok." With that Minho was gone.

Yoongi walked up to his body mirror and saw a whole different person. "While you check yourself out, bla bla bla. Yeah right." Yoongi said mockingly. Before he could walk away from the mirror he gave himself a smirk.

"Well, I am kind of hot." He said as he bit his lip at his reflection. Maybe my tie is alright not tied up. With that said he untied the tie and continue to bite his lip. Yup that's it.

~~With Jin and Jonah~~

"I don't understand why you went with a grey tux." Jin said. "Well your brother's took black and besides, I like the color grey." Jin gave a small smile towards Jonah.

"You boys almost ready?" Jin heard his dad ask. "You can come in dad. We only have our jackets left." Minho walked in when the signal turned green. "Ok you need help with anything?"

"Nah, dad. We're alright. Right Jonah?"

"Yup. Oh and thank for the new suit Mr. Kim. It really wasn't necessary to buy me such an expensive clothing."