CH 8 PT 1

3rd POV

At BigHit high school everyone was talking about the school Prom. Wondering who was going with who, who is wearing what. It was crazy.

Cheerleaders decorating the school gym. Teachers explaining rules for Friday's Prom which no one listening to. It was going well for everybody, except for one.

Taehyung was trying to figure out how to ask Yuna to his first Prom. It wasn't going well.

"Ok, how bout this? Yuna, you are prettier then my mom, will you go with me to prom?" Taehyung said.

Yoongi stared at him along with Kiyo. Yoongi started laughing. "No dumbass. That was the worse pick-up line ever." Kiyo tried to calm Yoongi down, because he started to cause attention.

"Ok here use this. Kiyo you're gonna be Yuna. Ok." Yoongi said already facing him. Kiyo started to complain. "Why am I Yuna?" Yoongi wasn't listening. He just kept using him.

"Now Taehyung. First you turn her body toward you by her shoulders, then push her against the wall, finally blocking her path by placing your hands on either side of her head."

Yoongi was demonstrating this to Taehyung by using Kiyo. Spinning him around, slamming him on the lockers and finally hands on the side of his head. Kiyo was trying so hard not to blush.

"Once you're in this position. Give her a glare. Then place your lips to her ear then, in a whisper, say "Would you go to prom with me?" After that back away from her just a smidge. Once she says yes you nod your head then leave. Smoothly. Got it."

Taehyung smiled at his mentor. "Got it. If you got Kiyo blushing it would definitely work on Yuna. Thanks Hyung!" With that Taehyung was off looking for Yuna.

"You blushed?" Yoongi asked. Raising an eyebrow. "Of course I would! You did that in front of the entire school!" What if someone saw!?" While Kiyo was freaking out Yoongi just shrugged and walked away, Kiyo in tow.

~~With Taehyung~~

Once Taehyung found Yuna. He straighten out his jacket. Let's do this. Taking a deep breath. He walked up to her, he was about to grab her shoulders when she turned around.

"Oh, there you are Taehyung. I wanted to talk to you." She said with a smile. Taehyung didn't know how to fix this. This wasn't part of the plan.

Yuna dragged him inside the Janitor's closet and started talking. "Taehyung, remembered how I told everyone in elementary that I was your girlfriend?" Taehyungie smiled at the memory. "Yeah. I wanted to talk to you about that."

"Me first. I was wondering, if maybe you could help me." Yuna asked. Taehyung smiled. "Is this about prom?" Yuna nodded. "Ok, what do you need help with? A date?" Tae smirked. Yuna chuckled. "No dummy. I already have a date."

Taehyung's smile dropped. "What!" He's shocked someone beat him to her. "Jungkook, he asked me yesterday. It was funny how he asked me though. With the cringiest pick-up lines ever. Then again he switched out the words making them sound really perverted." She smiled at the memory.

Taehyung just stared at her blankly. "If you already have a date, why do you need my help?" He asked. He didn't mean for it to come out rudely, he was just mad at his little brother.

"To pick out a dress. I'm sorry that doesn't interest you. You don't have to help me if you don't want to." She said. Raising her voice a bit. She heard the anger Taehyung held.

"Well why would I want to help you look beautiful for another boy!?" The yelling slowly turned to screaming and Yuna wasn't having it. "You know what!? Fine! Don't help me! I was just wondering! I came to you instead of my girl friends because you were my best friend!" Yuna took a deep breath. She gave up, with a frown on her face she said. "I guess I was wrong."