Ch 33

Yoongi's POV

We start pedaling towards Namjoon and Taehyung. "Guys! We've been looking for you everywhere!" Hoseok decided to yell in my ear. "TaeTae!" "Minnie!" I hear a two different splashes as Jimin and Taehyung yelled each other's nick names. "They jumped into the water didn't they?" I asked. I already knew the answer. "Yup. We should probably go get them before they drown."

"Taehyung! What is wrong with you!? You too Jimin!" Well at least we found them. "Joonie, you and Tae alright?" I asked as soon as we were close enough. "Yeah, we're FINE!" He glares at Taehyung. "You don't have Kookie with you?" I shook my head. "He must be with Jin and Jonah hyung then." Jimin spoke. "Well, two down three more to go. Did you see which way Jin hyung went?" I asked Namjoon. "Yeah, no. Tae and I were separated from you guys when the water hit us. I was actually hoping you guys were all together."

I sigh. This is going to be harder than I thought. "You found Yeontan!?" Jimin asked. "Yup, I'm glad I found him before we were hit. I lost my grip on him but he still managed to find me." I smiled as Tae and Minnie pet the pup. I'm glad Tae didn't loose him, he's gotten happier with the dog being around him. "Ok, we'll start going that way. Hopefully that will lead us to the others." Everyone nodded at my words. I'm older right now, I have to take care of them.

"You think Jin hyung's ok? If he hurt his face we'll never hear the end of it." Jimin pouted. I'm not sure if he was more concerned for Jin hyung's well being or his own. "Let's hope he is ok along with Jonah and Kookie." Taehyung said. We start our pedal down the stream. Going up stream towards an antique shop. "Wow! Look at that store. It's like magic!" Taehyung's eyes widen at the store I swear I can see stars in them. "Yup, a real magic shop. Too bad the water ruined it." "Hobi not you too." This is going to be a long trip.

Seokjin's POV

"Should we just wait until your brothers find us? Maybe we are getting away from them instead of actually going towards them." Jonah said. No I'm not giving up. "No! I'm still going to keep going! I'm not giving up on my brothers. I'm the oldest, I'm responsible, I'm the one who has to find them!"

"You can't just put all this weight on your shoulders Jin. You're not the only one looking. Right now you're frustrated and tired. You're not thinking clearly."

"You don't know what you're talking about! You think can tell me what to do!?  You may not have the chance you save you're family but I still do!"

"I know you do Jin. You need to calm down dude or you're going to say something you're going to regret. My parents always told me..."

"YOUR PARENTS ARE DEAD! SO SHUT UP!" My eyes widen at the words that came out of my mouth. Jonah just holds my shoulders still. Both of us keeping eye contact with each other. "Jonah. I'm. I'm sorry. I didn't...."

"It's alright. I told you, you are going to say something you're going to regret. The heat's just getting to you." Jonah let me go. He sat still on our floatation device. Even though Jonah said it was alright, I still felt bad for what I said.

"Jonah. Are you mad? About what I said?" I asked. "Of course not. I told you, the situation we're in isn't helping our mental state. Especially since help hasn't come yet." Jonah smiled at me.

"Still, I don't earn your forgiveness. What I've said shouldn't be forgiven."

I look down into the water. Nothing was said for a while. what have I done. Why did I let all my frustration out to my best friend? I felt a hand on my back rubbing small circles. I look back up to see Jonah smiling down at me.

"What we do next is your call. You are older than me. So, what it gonna be captain?" I chuckled at his words. He used to call me captain when we we're younger. Pirates was always our favorite game back then. "Let's wait here but in the shade. I'm too handsome to burn." We started to paddle to a building with a balcony, long enough to create shade for the two of us. "now then, let's just hope the other are alright. Resting will help us before we start searching again. I'll tie my sweater to the pole so we won't float away." Jonah said, I like it when he takes care of the situation just like Namjoonie.

"Great, I'm exhausted. A nap would be good right now." I laid down the best I could. "Mind if I squeeze in?" Jonah didn't even wait for an answer before he snuggled between my arms. Now that I see, he was smaller than me by an inch at least. "Try not to rock us off of here Jo, I don't feel like swimming." "I told you I only move when I'm not with something!"

~~~~~~~

With Jungkook

His POV

I coughed the last bit of water out of my mouth. Right now I found refuge in a store. Water was still outside the building but at least I'm safe here. I should've told them about my dream before this happened, maybe we would've been more prepared. Maybe this was the reason why I had the dream but I never thought anything of it, if my brothers are hurt it's all my fault.

I felt tears fall from my eyes. What if one of them is injured? I will never forgive myself if they are. I started to sniffle as the tears kept coming down. What if I'm stuck here? What if I never find my brothers? At this point I was bawling my eyes out. I can't do it. I was barely able to get the water out of my lungs now I have to get out of here by myself? I'm still young.

Meow

What was that!? "Who's there! I help! O'er here!" I hope whoever is there got what I was trying to say. English isn't my best. Meooow! A cat? I think he's need help. I got up from the floor and made my way towards the sound. Meeeooow! "I hear you! Hang on Kitty!" Water was starting to catch up to the tall building. I don't have much time.

Meeeoooow! It's getting louder, I must be close. The water was already at my ankles. I open a door where the meows were coming from. It was dark. Lights don't work. "Kitty?" Silence. Am I too late? I waited. Nothing.

MEEEEOOOOWWW!  "Oh Jesus! You scared me." The cat was right next to me but was in a kennel. How do I get him out? The water was now at my lower knees. "No time for thinking we need to get out of here."

(Cat's name is Captain)

Ok I was going to write more but it seems like a lot of you guys want an update, or is it just me not wanting to disappoint you? Idk, but here is a chapter and we finally get to see what happened to Kookie. I know where I am going with this on Jungkook's POV and I hope you all like the outcome of it when I finish it. Anyways bye Flowers until next time!

P.S. what should I call you

Flowers

Readers

Children

or

Crapheads

Just to make sure you guys read the author's note.

I took one last breath. Captain, please trust me. I felt the tears going down my face as the water went over my head. This is it. Once I reach the floor I push as hard as I could.