Ch 17

"Ok now that the name is picked. Let's start with the inspiration. What is our first song gonna be about?" Jin asked.

Namjoon opened a drawer from the desk in the studio. "I may have wrote something in here while I was at the orphanage. I may have been young but I still always wanted to write my own songs."

Namjoon started to skim through his 'Music Journal' hoping to find something.

"Hey how bout this one. I wrote it when I was in the Foster Care system. Ha. The family didn't like how I wanted to write music so they banned me from it. Saying I would never get adopted. We can use this one. Tell people we have dreams too."

Yoongi read the lyrics and smiled. "We can. But it's gonna need a few editing to make it make sense."

"Let's get started." Jungkook was happy that the family was doing this but Taehyung was glad they were doing something together.

~~After Recording~~

"To all the youngsters without dreams. Haha."

"That was good. But I think Yoongi rapping for most of the song doesn't fit that much. Someone else should." Jonah commented.

"Yeah I noticed that, but no one else knows how to." Namjoon said. "Hobi can do it." Jungkook said.

"What no. I can't rap. Sorry."

"You can't sing either so you're rapping." Yoongi stated.

"Hey that was rude." Hoseok replied. "I'll teach you how and so will Joon. Right."

"Of course. He's my brother." Namjoon smiled.

"Ok first you need to control your breathing. That's the most important thing."

Taehyung was listening to his brother's teaching but soon realized something.

"Hey Joon, what song did you write that gave Jungkook this idea?" He whispered. The song Namjoon wrote may be private.

"Oh nothing. When I'm alone I'll finish it. Then I'll let you hear it first. Btw. You like the night right?"

"Yeah."

"Ok, do you like the night sky or the stars more?"

"None. The moon is my favorite. It gives me hope and all warm inside. It gives the stars light along with Earth. It a nice feeling."

Namjoon patted his brother's back. "Ok guys I think hobi is ready."

Hoseok got inside the recording box. "Ready Hobi?" Namjoon asked as he started to move some keys around. "I'm ready. Hopefully."

Hoseok listened to the beat of the song.

Hoseok was good rapping, no amazing.

"Ok good job hoe. Let's listen to what we got." Yoongi said as he stopped the recording.

"Did he just call me a hoe!?" Hoseok screamed through the can.

"Come on dude let's go." Jimin said as he walked towards the computer with the recording.

Namjoon sat on his chair in front of the computer. "Ready to see how we sound like?" He asked. Everyone was nervous.

"Just play it already!" Yoongi said as he pressed the space bar on the keyboard. The song started to play.