Part 27

Legolas POV

"My lord they have returned." Aradon said rushing through the doors. I imediatly jumped out of my seat and rushed out the hall, Aradon right behind me.

I made my way through the halls towards the front gate. My eyes caught two black mares, which upon my father and Tauriel sat. As I looked at her I realised how exhasted she looked, which was unusual as there is not a single time I can recall when Tauriel would tire from such a journey. Something felt wrong, as if I didn't know something. But what?

"Legolas." My father spoke loudly across the space, making me jump. Cautiously I diverted my gaze to my father who sat with a stern and concerned look.

"Anything to report from during my leave?" He asked while dismounting the mare. I couldn't think clearly due to Tauriels current state.

"Um no father, just the usual report on the spiders." I told him still looking at Tauriel who looked like she was about to fall of the mare. I started to walk to her but my father stopped me.

"Legolas. Take her to the healers and then meet me in the throne room." He commanded. I obligied and walked hastily over to her horse where I helped her down from the mare. As soon as her feet touched the ground she collasped. Gently I picked her up, bridlestyle and rushed to the healers. Ignoring every single comment made while passing people in the halls, I made it to the healers just before Tauriel fell into unconciousness.

" My lord... Tauriel?" Rivana spoke from behind me which made me turn to face her.

" Follow me quickly." She orded which was not the right way to adress a Prince but that did not bother me as Tauriel well-being is on the line.

Quickly, as she asked, I followed her to the main healing chamber where I gently placed Tauriel on the bed.

"I will not leave her this time. I know what powers you hold Rivana and I also know you can save her. Please. I will never speak of this to a single soul, you have my word." I pleaded with her. She just nodded in reply then gently placed her palm on Tauriel' s forehead. Closing her eyes Rivana began to speak softly in Elvish.

I held Tauriel's hand, gently rubbing circles on the back of it. Once Rivana was finished, she took her hand of Tauriel's forehead and looked up at me.

"There is nothing more I can do. Too much dark magic runs through her veins. She can only heal herself now. Do not fret my lord, Tauriel is strong even in this state. It will just take time." With that she turned and left closing the door softly behind her, leaving the room in complete silence.

Looking towards Tauriel once again brought so much pain. I had lost her once and I will not do so again, especially not to black magic.

I moved nearer to were she lay.

" Tauriel, I know you can hear me so please listen. We have been friends for many years now and you must know how I feel. You were always the smartest out of the both of us. Tauriel what I am trying to say is that you mean alot more than you think you do to me. I couldn't bear it if I lost you, so please fight it because we all need you. I need you." I told her and kissed the back of her hand before gently placing it on the bed. I had to force myself to leave as my fathee would not be impressed if I never turned up.

"Legolas. You father ordered me to remind you he wanted to speak with you." Riavna told me while passing and entering the room where Tauriel was recovering.

She looked at me knowingly, reading my expressions like a book. Although it was quite clear how I felt anyway and she knew this.

"Do not worry, she is in good hands. I will not leave her side until you return. Now if I would you, I would go and see your father. It is never good to keep him waiting, as we all know." She said with a slight smile towards the end before she closed the door behind her.

I dred to think what my father wished to discuss, but it is not what I need at this moment in time.

AUTHORS NOTE:
HELLO EVERYONE.

I AM SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. IT HAS BEEN QUITE HECTIC SINCE THE START OF THE YEAR. ANYWAY HERE IS THE NEW CHAPTER. HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET RO VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK.

THANK YOU ALL.
AUTUMMXLEAVESXMEGAN