Part 24

Tauriel P.O.V

The Dragon

I did not even realise I had spoken the word until, silence fell upon the hall. Eliandel and Thrandiual's heads snapped towards me.

Dragon?

Surley I am not that powerful that I could control a beast such as a dragon.

You are more powerful than you think Tauriel. Your magic has been concealed for so long it has built in strength. Ralyiath informed me in my head.

"It is as I had seen." Raliyath spoke to all of us now.

"Tauriel is the Dragon Master. The Maara Witch is the dragon master. She, with the help of a bowman will defeat the great dragon. He will be awakened by a burglar, sent by the successor of Erebor." Ralyiath informed us all while her eyes were closed shut.

"No." Thrandiual spoke from beside me. At his words Raliyath's eyes snapped open and she looked dircetly at him.

"It is true Thrandiual King of the Woodland Realm. I have seen it. Unlike Tauriel's vision's, mine do tell the truth. These events will occur in the future." She spoke harsly.

"Forgive me if I am mistaken, but the Dragon Master died over 1000 years ago." Thrandiual said vemonously.

"Yes you are true Trian did die. But Tauriel is Trian decendant. He was her grandfather. Tauriel's father never knew of his own fathers power and identity as he died when he was a mere elfling." Raliyath spat.

"Raliyath the Black speaks the truth My Lord. I knew the Tauriel's parents and they had no idea of what their own daughter held, neither did they question how she inherited such magic." Eliandel spoke reassuring Thrandiual.

"Tauriel. The Maara Witch. The Dragon Master." Raliyath spoke before the door blew of it's hinges and we were surrounded by orcs.

AUTHORS NOTE:

HELLO EVERYONE...

NEW CHAPTER HOPE YOU LIKE IT. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE COMMNETS AND VOTES YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! PLEASE CONTINUE TO DO SO THOUGH! MAKE SURE YOU LOOK OUR FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER BECAUSE IT'S WEAR THE DRAMA STARTS.

THANK YOU EVERYONE....
AUTUMNXLEAVESXMEGAN :)