Part 9

Legolas Greenleaf P.O.V

To see her with no movement. Just still in my arms was painful. If I had been with her she wouldn't of got shot. Not only did she get shot but poison was now running all through her body and could kill her. I couldn't imagine her gone. She was too precious to me. If my father knew what was happening and what I was feeling... well I hate to think what his actions would be. All I could think about was Tauriel. I knew I couldn't just do nothing I had to get her back so she could be healed propley. I gently picked her up and Arod sensing my distress came towards me. He bowed his head as I gently placed Tauriel in his back. I then mounted him myself and held Tauriel to make sure she would not fall. Immediatly Arod cantered off into the direction of the palace.

When we arrived back, she was completley unconsious. I dismounted Arod carefully and let the stable hand take care of him. Running through the palace corridors, I headed straight for the healers. I knew Tauriel didn't have much time left, but I had hope.

"Your Highness who-" Rivana one of the healers and a close friend of Tauriels spoke. She didn't wait for an answer, as she saw Tauriels hair which put her into a state of alarm.

"Lay her on the bed quickly" I didn't hesitate as I knew that Rivana knew what she was doing.

"Poison, I assume?" She asked knowingly.

"Yes, orc arrow." She sighed. She was know rushing around the room collecting differnt herbs and cloths up. I felt like I was in the way, but I couldn't leave her. Not why she was in this state.

Rivana ran back into the room, which I hadn't even noticed she had left. She rushed over to Tauriel and placed a cloth over her wound. She looked up at me.

"Your Highness I am sorry, but I must ask you to leave. For the time being, of course." What?! How dare she- I needed to calm down. Rivana knows what she is doing, she has healed Tauriel before. I understood that she needed her space. I turned to Tauriel, lying on the bed. Lifeless. Her beautiful usual colourful face was now pale. Her amazing red hair sprawled around her head. I walked over to her and bent down and kissed her on her forehead gently.

"Melamin {my love}" I whispered to her then quickly departed.

AUTHORS NOTE

HEY EVERYONE!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES! PLEASE COMMENT BECAUSE AS I HAVE SAID I LOVE TO KNOW WHAT PEOPLE THINK!

THANK YOU!
AUTUMNXLEAVESXMEGAN