Part 16

Tauriel P.O.V

Whisphers. Voices in the wind. Pleads for help, assistance.

I decisphered them. But there was only one. Radagast the Brown. I could now clearly hear what the whisphers were.

Eliandel. Tauriel. Hear this I beg. Great evil has taken power of this land. This forest. Beasts of such power and population that it is diminishing their very own. King. King Thrandiul asks of your assistance your aid. Come quickly, you must hurry. You must hurry before the next round moon adorns the Mirkwood tree line.
Here this call my friends. Make haste.

As soon as the whisphers diseased, I immediatly went straight back to Eliandel.

When I finally reached the cave, she was already stood awaiting my arrival. She must have heard. Due to the powers of my gift I can read minds, not just elves but every creature. Also through this I can place messages in theirs heads, but only small ones. The disadvantage of this one particular power is that I can only carry it out if I am in a short distance range between the person. Although this problem is being resolved, as I am practicing more, which will improve my strength to use it.

"Child, whatever is it?" Eliandel asked stepping towards me.

"Radagast, he sent a message through the wind. Great evil has taken over the forest if Mirkwood. The King has asked for our assistance in clearly in what I believe to be spiders. When I was in Mirkwood the creatures were crawling the place and rapidly increasing in numbers so I assume that they still haven't located the centre of the nest." I told her. Eliandel's expression turned into a scowl.

"Do you want to answer his message?" She asked.

"Yes I have to help my people, if we can rid of the spiders from the source we will be killing them altogether." It is important that we carry this task out, for the spiders could spread further out which would cause a bigger problem.

"Tauriel. This is Mirkwood."  Eliandel remineded me. Instantly my past and my life I had in that relm. Legolas. It was the first time I had thought about him in 10 years. The pain in my heart from my love for him returned, creating a throbbing pain in my chest. Would he remember me? What would Thrandial say?

No. I have to go ahead with this. When I first met Eliandel she told me that now I am what they call a ' kuruni' which means witch of good magic in Elvish. I have to assist my people as it is my duty protect Middle Earth and anything that poses as a threat. In short I am a Maara Witch. This mean Good Witch.

However Eliandel is not a Maara Witch or for that matter a witch at all. She is a wizard like Gandalf the Grey. Her full name is Eliandel the Blue hence why her clothing is blue and like Gandalf she wears a hat, which is also blue.

"Eliandel, it is my duty to protect Middle Earth, therefore I will do so. Wether or not you accompany me, is conpletly up to you." I told her giving a small smile.

Eliandel has never left this cave in over 1000 years which is half of her life-time. Therefore I totally understand if her choice is to not come with me.

"My child, you must do this on your own." She replied while walking my horse Malya towards me. I took the reins from Eliandel and she gave me a reasurring smile. Was I ready for this?

"Eliandel-" But she silenced me before I could say anymore. I knew she had read my thoughts.

"This is what you have been preparing for throughout the last decade. You are ready Tauriel. Now go and forfill your destiny." Eliandel's words gave me hope and the courage I needed. I kicked Malya's sides and whisphered in her ear...

" Nornoro Malya {run Malya}" 

AUTHORS NOTE:

HELLO EVERYONE.

JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS. I LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK OF THE CHAPTERS SO PLEASE KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING.

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY READING. NEXT CHAPTERS WILL BE ON SOON.

THANK YOU EVERYONE.
ALSO MERRY CHRISTMAS

AUTUMMXLEAVESXMEGAN