Part 28

Tauriel POV

There is this feeling. When you are surrounded by darkness but at the same time surrounded by light. When all your senses work but you cannot use them, thus you are helpless. I could hear whispers, pleads, confessions. Every word travelled to my ears and the velvet voice that carried them made me feel content.

I knew all to well who was sat beside me, pleading for my recovery and it broke my heart to know I was once again putting him through pain. The need and ergency to open my eyes, to see him. Rivana was correct with what she said 10 years ago as was Raliyath. Legolas is already in pain and all I want to do is comfort him, to make sure he is alright.

But I cannot.

But you can Tauriel. Raliyath's voice spoke inside my head.

Raliyath?

Yes child it is me. You are one of us now. You are now able to connect to the witches and wizards of Middle Earth. Now you must make a full recovery and you must fight this darkness inside you.

I do not know how. I confessed to her.

No you are correct, you do not. But only because you have not tried. She spoke sounding just like my mother.

Yes you are right.

Then you must see to it straight away. Also one more thing Tauriel... I know that you love the Prince and you have every right to. Just watch carefully, neither of you are in any danger. At the moment. Until next time. Raliyath's voice disappeared from my head after that.

Suddenly the warmth which concealed my hand was infected with the slight chill. I heard a door closing softly and realised I was alone once more. The need and erge to be near Legolas now very strong. He needed to know how I truly felt before it is to late.