Part 30

"Melamin {my love}" a velvet voice spoke softly behind me. Slowly I turned to see him.

Legolas.

My love.

He walked towards me until he was stood infront of me. Gently he took my hands in his and placed a small kiss on the back of them. The blue peircing eyes which I had come to love, searched mine. I quicky turned away. I cannot let him suffer, he means too much.

"Tauriel." He spoke, catching my attention. Once more my eyes met his captivating ones.

"Yes" I choked out quietly.

"You must understand, that I cannot keep my feelings hidden in the corner any longer. I have seen you suffer, in pain and grief. That broke my heart, you broke my heart on many occassions. But you also healed it with yours. My duty is to protect my people and the ones I love. Therefore why I must protect you and not because you are the Captain of the Guard for this realm... but because I love you. I will protect you and will die protecting you if that is the fate of our path, then so be it. All I wish is to have a life with you, were I can love you without questioning. You mean too much to me Tauriel and forgive me for saying so, but you have been blind. I have loved for you ever since you step foot in this realm and have not stopped right up until this very day, this moment. Not when you left the realm, not when I married Lady Aliyath. Never and I intend on keeping it that way. I love you." With that he kissed me and the outside world stood still. Just me and Legolas existed in this moment. No others, as we shared a moment long awaited by the both of us.

His soft lips on mine, showing his love and meaning. Slowly pulled away and left a small kiss on my temple.

For the first time in a very long time, I smiled. I had a cause to now.

"Come, I wish to show you something." Taking my hands in his soft ones once more, he led me out of the room. We walked through the halls and down the staircases, until we reached the back of the palace.

"Look ahead of you" Legolas whispered. I did as he said and my breath hitched. Before me was the most beautiful creature I have ever seen or encounted.

Ocean and ice floated throughout the sky and earth as it moved. On the Earth moving towards me and walked forward to meet it. Reaching out my hand, the creature bowed down allowing me to place my hand on it's head.

It's appearence was a beauty within itself, but the creature was alone was mesmorizing and I now understand why.

I am the Dragon Master.

Legolas. How does he know? I span around quickly to face him, but not too quick as I didn't want to startle the creature.

"How do you know of this?" I questioned him, in a harsher tone as intended. Only did I realise when he took a step back from me.

"Forgive me melamin. Few people know and it is best that way." He walked back towards me lifting my chin up gently, bringing my eyes to meet his.

"There is no need to apologise. I understand your reasons, if that is what you wish then so be it. I was told by Raliyath the black. She visited me in my dream and informed me, as she knew the love that be both held for each other. Do not worry your secret is safe with me. I hearby swear not to tell another soul without your word." He exclaimed and placed a small kiss on my temple. The dragon started to get restless and it made me feel the same.

"What is his name?" Legolas questioned bringing out of my concern.

"Mianth" the dragons name came into my head as I looked at him. Perking up, Mianth walked towards me once more and bowed down. Once again I placed my hand on his head and he immediatly relaxed.

"Hush now brave one, you are safe now." I whisphered to Mianth.

The sound of a horn startled him and he looked up at me anger in his eyes. As I concerntrated harder I felt him communicating with me through my mind, just like Raliyath does.

Orcs. Master. We must go quickly, I am under your command now but I can fight.

Filth. No you are not, we will work side by side through this, none to rule over another. Follow mellon.

Do not worry I will be right behind you.

"My lord, Captain. There is too many, we need your assistance." Aradon stated with little breath as I assumed he ran all the way. Luckily I had picked my weapons up before leaving my room.

"Assistance you will recieve." With that we ran to kill the filth and to give them what they were bred for. Killing. Only they are on the recieving end which is the way it should be.

Once we reached the front gates, I could smell the foul creatures already. I started forward, only to have Legolas grab my wrist.

"This time you are not alone. Together." He stated.

"Together" I repeated and then smiled at him. Drawing my twin swords I launched into the battle, killing every filth in my way.

Mianth flew over above, letting out a battle screech. Which made me smile.

Now I understand.

Through evil and darkness, the good  will arise and conquere. Let all of Middle Earth know. The wizards are regaining strength once more and the Maara Witch is coming to power. She is not alone either. Threaten the wealfare of her people and you shall suffer. Or die...

AUTHORS NOTE

THAT IS THE END OF THE BOOK  EVERYBODY. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS ONE. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU COMMENT AND VOTE BECAUSE I STILL WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT FOR THIS FIRST BOOK! YOU ARE ALL AMAZING AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FELLOW MIDDLE EARTH INHABITANTS.

MAKE SURE YOU LOOK OUT FOR MY NOTICE ABOUT THE SEQUEL TO THIS BOOK.

THANK YOU ALL
autumnxleavesxmegan
Xxxx