Part 13

10 YEARS LATER

Finally, I had completed it. My training that Eliandel had given me. Eliandel is a wizard but not your normal wizard. She is differnt from Gandalf the Grey and Radagast the Brown. In my search for the cave, which I recalled reading about during my research, is where I found Eliandel. I had told her of my gift and she vowed to teach me how to use it wisely. At first I didn't know much about her until she told me of her past.

*********Flashback***********

As I returned to the cave I saw Eliandel sitting beside the fire. She looked up and spoke softly her voice echoing.

"Come Tauriel, I have something to tell you"

I walked over and sat beside her and when I was comfortable nodded my head.

Eliandel took this as a signal to begin and so she did.

"Around 800 years ago I met your mother and father in Rivendell, both members of Lord Elrond's council. At this time your mother was with child and that child was you Tauriel. As a wizard myself and someone who crafts magic, I knew there was something or someone who held magic around your mother and father. This person was inside your mother. It was you. I did not tell your mother or father this, so not to alarm them or put them into a state of distress. Although when you were born I could sense your powers more clearly and they were beyond the strength and skill of any I had ever before.

I knew at this time I should tell you mother and father. But when I did they were not alarmed or distressed in any way possible. It was although they knew that you had magic hence why they then came to me in later years seeking my help."

I was completly astounded by these events. I never knew that I had these powers from since I was inside my mothers womb. It also shocked me to know that Eliandel knew my parents and me. But why did my parents seek help from Eliandel?

AUTHORS NOTE:
HELLO EVERYONE JUST A SHORT FILLER CHAPTER. THANK YOU ALL FOR VOTING ALTHOUGH MY GOAL IS TO GET OVER 40 VOTES IF POSSIBLE SO PLEASE KEEP VOTING. ALSO THANK YOU FOR NEARLY 700 READS ASWELL.

PLEASE COMMENT ALSO. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS.

THANKS EVERYONE
AUTUMNXLEAVESXMEGAN