Part 19

"Tauriel?" Another voice spoke from behind me. I turned to see Aradon standing there with a smile on his face.

"My Lord" he said while bowing before Thrandial.

"Captain Aradon it is nice of you to join us. As you are here I would like to inform you that Tauriel will be taking back her position as we discussed after her leave." I was speechless. Why would Thrandial give my position back to me and let all the Aradon had knowing worked for go to waste? I looked to Aradon who smiled at me.

It was my choice. Aradon mouthed. I nodded my head at him. If this is what he truley wanted for me to take his position then I would honor that.

"Thank you my Lord, it is most appreiciated. I will take my leave now as I must prepare for tomorrow" Thrandial did not question me as he knew what I meant. I bowed before him before walking past the grand doors. Whilst on my way to the stables, I heard a few whispers from guards. Mostly all suprised that I had returned.

When I reached the stables, immediatly Mayla trotted towards me. I stroked her nose and then led her back to the empty stable. We walked past a few other stables until Mayla came to an abrupt stop right outside what seemed to be a empty stable. I started to walk again but Mayla became distressed and pulled me back towards the supposedly empty stable.

She nudged me towards it. I looked in and immediatly became alarmed at the sight. Arod. Legolas' horse was unconcious on the floor. I didn't know he was unconcious but I could sense it. Barging through the door I knelt by his side, looking for the cause of his physical state. Before I realised what I was doing I had my hand placed gently at the top of Arod's head. Gradually Arod started moving and eventually opened his eyes. Looking into mine he tried to stand, clearly distressed that I was not who he expected.

What have I done? I had just saved Arod. Is this power I posses due to my gift?

I reached out to him and toched his nose.

"Do not be afraid. I will not harm you, for I am a friend of your masters" I whisphered to him. Immediatly his eyes became soft and he nuzzled my palm with his nose.

--------------------------------------------------------

It was dark by the time I left the stables as I wanted to be sure that Arod was stable. Mayla had returned to her own stable a while ago.

Silence. As I walked back inside. Due to the fact that I will be using my magic, as I suppose you could call it, tomorrow I decided I needed rest. In which I mean sleep. Both physical and mental strength will be needed.

Walking down the familiar corridors I finally reached the old wooden door. Behind which was my chambers.

Slowly I opened the door and slipped inside. The room was lit brightly by the moonlight which was shining in through the open balcony doors. Sat upon the balcony was a person I never expected and hoped I would not come face to face with.

Legolas...

AUTHORS NOTE

HELLO EVERYONE. FINALLY AN UPDATE WOO! I WENT TO SEE THE BATTLE OF FIVE ARMIES TODAY WHICH WAS AMAZING AND I ADMIT MANY TEARS LEFT MY EYES. IF YOU HAVEN'T YET SEEN IT GO AND SEE IT! ITS UNDESCRIBABLE HOW AMAZING IT IS.

ANYWAY ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS. NEARLY 100 VOTES WHICH IS MEANS ALOT TO ME SO THANK YOU SO MUCH.

AS USUAL PLEASE CONTINUE VOTING AND COMMENTING. HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!

THANKS
AUTUMNXLEAVESXMEGAN