Part 18

His voice echoed throughout the small space. Freezing dead in my tracks I daren't move. Just hearing his voice made me shiver. It was true, I had missed him greatly and as I had feared my love for him had grown stronger over the past decade.

"I am pleased to know that you have finally arrived... Maara Witch." A gust of relief quickly swept over me.

I turned around with my hood stil up and nodded my head in reply. Quickly then made my escape inside and towards the throne room.

When I reached it I saw Thrandial himself sitting upin his throne. As soon as I took another step forward his eyes shot to my direction. When he saw me and realised who I was he rose from his throne.

"Ah I see you have finally arrived. I had started to believe that you had ignored our message." He spoke while walking down the steps which lead down from his throne.

"Your majesty" I replied lowing my head in respect.

"I am sure you know why you are here Maara Witch. The message made it clear enough but pardon me if I am incorrect."

"You are right my King. That is why I answered and have come to aid you." I told him from under my hood.

"Your voice sounds very... familiar but I cannot place a name. Reveal yourself."

I daren't question his command, as I had experiences Thrandials fury many a time in the past. I pulled my hood down and once again my auburn hair casscaded down my back. I let a few seconds past before looking into Thrandial's icy blue eyes, which brought Legolas back into my mind. Although I pushed him aside, trying to focus in the current situation.

"So I see you finally discovered who you really are... Tauriel."