Part 14

Recap:

It also shocked me to know that Eliandel had met my mother and father before and me. But why did my parents seek help from Eliandel?

************************************

Sensing my confusion she continued.

"As you grew older your powers became stronger and you nor your parents had control over it. At this point nobody actually knew precisly what your gift was because you had the general magic. Like a wizads for example. Your parents and I never found out what it was but you have discovered it yourself now and no doubt with a little help from Filyana."  Eliandel said with a gentle smile.

When she mentioned my parents and Filyana, I realised just how much I actually missed them. The only peraon I have... had was Rivana and Legolas. His name brought so much pain.

"Anyway the particular point I am trying to get across is that you need to be careful with your gift and the powers held within. They can be used for good, but if your mind becomes dark great danger and evil will arise. Your heart will blacken if you fall towards the wrong side and you will lost in the depths of Mordor itself." Her voice slightly shook. It was if she had experienced this before and she knew how horrific it was. Even if the event hadn't occured personally to her still spectating such a thing, I can only inagine is just as horrible.

" So what happend? Well what I mean to say is why did I never know I had these powers... this magic?"  I asked her eager to know the ling awiated answer.

"You never knew because you became to dangerous and I stopped you from ever finding out. I placed a concealment spell upon, which meant that you would never find out that you had the gift until the time. The time when the people closest to you would need your assistance through many things, mainly magic. So once you can use your powers wisely and you have the full strength of them... Middle Earths' fate lies in your hands. Only you will be able to change it Tauriel. But do not fear I am here to teach you everything you need to know."  Eliandel sighed. She stood up and walked towards the entrance of the cave, leaving bewildered in all that she had just said.

"Tauriel, there is one more thing you must know. There is one more power that you hold. There is something else you can contoll other than the elements but unfortunatly that is yet to be discovered. Only you and you alone Tauriel can figure it out."

She turned back around and exited the cave. This was quite a big amount of information to process all at once. I cannot recall ever meeting Eliandel although I was only a mere elfling. I do not know what other power I hold but I can sense finding out very soon. Unfornutaly I had a gut feeling that when I did it wouldn't be in the best circumstances... 

PLEASE READ----------------------
AUTHORS NOTE:
HELLO ALL!

THIS CHAPTER IS STILL PART OF THE RECAP JUST SO YOU UNDERSTAND A BIT MORE ABOUT TAURIELS GIFT AND ALSO ELIANDEL HERSELF.

ALSO A HUGE THAT YOU FOR NEARLY 1,000 READS, IT MEANS ALOT TO ME. PLEASE KEEP VOTING ASWELL! HOPING TO GET OVER 40 VOTES ON THIS STORY BY CHRISTMAS.

I AM ALSO GOING TO START ANOTHER BOOK ABOUT THE LOTR AND HOBBIT CAST. IT'S CALLED "EVERLASTING JOURNEY" THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS WILL BE UP BY THE END OF THE WEEK SO PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK WHEN THEY DO COME OUT.

THANK YOU ALL!
AUTUMNXLEAVESXMEGAN