Part 10

Rivana P.O.V

As soon as Legolas brought Tauriel in I knew that something seriously bad had happend. Just like before. Tauriel was not a careless person, so I was extremely worried.

I know it was rude of me but fortunatley Prince Legolas understood the situation. Well a part of it anyway. I could only heal Tauriel using magic. That is the only way due to her powers being so strong. She could controll things that not even wizards can. Infact her whole family can, could. A family such as Tauriels is very rare, so rare her family is the only one of 3 that I know of, that have ever existed. So due to this you cannot heal her with herbs because she is different.

I am the only one who knows of this, except herself and that is for her own good. If anybody was to find out, she would be used as a weapon in wars and peoples greed would take over their hearts. Before Tauriels mother died, bless her soul, I made an oath to her. To never tell a soul and protect her with my life.

I believe she has discovered her gift and what she is capable of, but she must controll it. Dark times are fast approaching and if she does not conttoll what she has, her heart will blacken. She will be lost to the darkness.

---------------------------------------------------------

I had healed her in no time and due to the strength of herself and my healing she was now completly fine. But just like before she would have to conceal this fast recovery, so not to be noticed. At least for now, once again she was safe and well.

AUTHORS NOTE

HELLO EVERYONE! JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VOTES BUT PLEASE KEEP VOTING!

THIS WAS JUST A SHORT CHAPTER SO YOU COULD UNDERSTAND TAURIELS SITUATION WITH HER GIFT AND ALSO RIVANAS POV ON THE SITUATION.

NEXT FEW CHAPTERS THE DRAMA STARTS!

THANKS
AUTUMNXLEAVESXMEGAN