Part 11

Tauriel P.O.V

I awoke with a startle, only to be conforted by my dear mellon (friend) Rivana, who was at my side.

"Tauriel, it is good to see you awake" Rivana nodded and rose from her position next to the bed.

"Ah yes, I remember now. Poison." All the previous events then came flooding back. How come I am still alive? Of course, now I understand why Rivana healed me. Magic.

"Yes this time you were incredibly lucky. Legolas brought you back just in time" Legolas. How could I forget. Rivana pulled me out of my quick thought.

"You cannot anymore. You cannot love him anymore Tauriel." Her words felt like poison themselves but straight into my heart. Rivana walked over to me once more and took my hand in hers.

"Tauriel you have to understand it is too dangerous now. Not only for you safety but his aswell, for if your heart blackened, whom your heart truely belongs too would fall."

"But my love is to strong Rivana I cannot do such a thing -"

"You must Tauriel. Think what would happen if he was to fall. Would you be able to live on?" Her words were true. I would not be able to live my life without Legolas being a part of it.

"You can still love him in your mind, but you must never show it to him. Never show your love towards him. The risk you would be taking would be far to dangerous, even for someone like you mellon (friend)"

" I understand. Do not worry I understand what has to be done Rivana. But you cannot know what pain I am putting myself into. Not being allowed to love the ellon you want to spend your life with." I instantly regreted those words. Rivana's eyes filled with sorrow and anger.

I was a fool.

How could I forget what happend to her?

AUTHORS NOTE

HELLO. SORRY AGAIN FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. IT IS LEADING UP TO BIG DRAMA I PROMISE YOU. WILL TRY AND UPDATE A.S.A.P. PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THIS.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

AUTUMNXLEAVESXMEGAN