Part 6

What I had just experienced was like a vision, but a vision from my past. Something from my past that I never knew existed. I had never remembered that time before. Although I think that I should have as it was a very important part to my discovery of my gift. But why am I only remembering it now? What stopped me from remembering it before? These are questions I not only wanted, but needed to know the answer to. Now was not the time though. My duty always comes first, so I will have to solve my personal problems later.

I reached the edge of the forest near the palace, where the trees started to thin out but then stopped dead in my tracks. I could feel danger, it was a natural Elf instinct, i quickly turned around running back into the forest. As I got deeper into it I could smell something rotton and horrific. Only one creature in Middle Earth can have such an aroma as foul as this one. Orcs.

As in cue I was bombared with orcs, weapons out ready to cut down anything in their way. I didn't hestitate and drew both my swords as I knew my bow and arrow would have no affect in such close combat. I was completly surrounded by orcs now. There was about 10 of them. Easy. Four charged at once, all coming from different directions. They thought they were smart, trying to confuse me. But not smart enough, I dodged the two swinging weapons coming from both sides of me and plunged my swords into my enimies chests. I watched them fall to ground and turned to the other two who I killed instantly in one blow.

4 down, 6 to go. As the other orcs were quite a distant away, i could use my bow. Even before they all came galavanting towards me, i already had a arrow knocked into my bow and ready to fire.

After a few minutes I had killed all of the filth except one, who was the strongest out of them all. I using both of my swords against his rusty jaggard one but his strength was keeping him alive. He had already taken a blow to the arm but that did nothing. I ran towards the nearest tree. I ran up the trunk to give me enough height. Foolish orc didn't see it coming, I jumped down flipping over above him in the process. While doing so killing him but only after he slashed his swors across my shoulder.

Excrutiating pain went through my whole body and made me wince in pain as blood started to stain my tunic. I tore a piece of the end of my sleeve and did by best to bind it as best as I could, only until I got back to the palace.

But the sound that filled the air next was definatley not something I wanted to hear. It was no Elven horn but orc. Which meant that the group I had just killed were not the only ones. I ran towards the sound and it grew louder. I came to a small clearing were the trees were quite thin and you could see the dim light of the moon through the trees as the sun had just set. Around 50 orcs stood ready to attack.

I needed to sound the alarm. I maybe the captain of the guard but I cannot take 50 orc filth on my own... maybe I can. There was no time to sound the alarm, becaue I had already been spotted by a skimpy filth.

I instantly drew my bow had a arrow already knocked into place. They all stood there weapons raised smiling grimly. Filthy creatures. Don't underestimate me.

They all charged at once.

So we begin again.

AUTHORS NOTE:

HELLO, THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS READ THIS. I KNOW I HAVEN'T INCLUDED LEGOLAS YET BUT HE WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AND THE REST ONWARDS. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT BECAUSE I ALWAYS LIKE TO HEAR PEOPLES OPINIONS OR IDEAS. OR YOU CAN TWEET ME INSTEAD: @MeganMsr

THANK YOU ALL

AUTUMNXLEAVESXMEGAN