Part 21

As I stayed in Legolas' arms I heard a voice. It wasn't ear enough to make out whose though. Suddenly the door burst open and a black shadow stormed into the room. Horrific. I had never seen anything like what was standing infront of me. A tall dark figure, whose eyes glowed red. It did not walk but glided like a lost soul. Making it's way over to Legolas who had moved back after the creature entered. It grabbed Legolas's tunic and threw him against the wall.

"NO!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I saw his head bleeding. I tried to go to him but it raised it's decrippled hand. I couldn't move, he had stopped me. I do not know what kind of magic he had but it was clearly dark. Calling out to my own magic inside of me became a stuggle. Gone. It wasn't there, I could not feel it. All this time whilst I was struggling the shadow stood over Legolas' limp body. Silver. I saw a glint of silver and screamed again. It was going to kill it.

"NO! Get away from him. Kill me instead, I have magic" i screamed at the thing. It freezed, then turned to me.

"You fool, this is not real. Magic does not exist in visions. Magic reveals the future... the visions." The shadow hissed. No it can not be true. This has to be real it is all so perfect. To perfect. I thought something seemed false, the whole situation is. I turned back to the shadow.

"If this is a vision, then tell me what happens to Legolas." I spat at him.

"I will show you." It hissed.

"What do you mean?" I spat at him once more. The shadow moved back towards Legolas and raised the sword. I could sense the poison, which lay upon it. I cannot be...

"This..." the shadow his whilst plunging the deadly sword into Legolas' chest. With that the room went black and the shadow vanished fron my sight. My eyes flicked to Legolas, out of his chest the sword was still imbeded. I ran to him, this time able to. Kneeling by his side I touched his face.

"Oh why in Valinor does it have to be you. Why Legolas? Why do I have to love you?"

Tauriel?

Wake up now.

Tauriel if you can hear me, I need you to imagine waking up. Quickly you must do it now.

Eliandel? I could hear her voice. I didn't think twice about what she commanded me to do. Without hesitating I closed my eyes. I visualised myself waking up, Eliandel standing beside my bed.

Everything went bright and I sat up. I snapped my eyes open to see Eliandel standing next to my bed a concerned look on her face.

"Eliandel what just occured? I questioned her.

"Be quiet now child we must hurry, get up." Eliandel said quickly. I didn't understand, what was going on.

"Eliandel where are we going" I asked as I got dressed.

"To seek Raliyath's assistance. Come, hurry." She spoke rushing out the door. I grabbed my weapons before quickly following her out the door. Eliandel was already half way down the corridior so I ran to catch up with her.

"Eliandel what of King Thrandial. I have just been given my position back I cannot dishonor him now." I spoke urgently, knowing how enraged Thrandial would be if I just fled once again.

"Do not worry child I have spoken with him. Until the last sunrise of this season is when we must return." In my mind I thought about what she just told me until I became alarmed at how little time we had until the last sunrise of the season.

"Eliandel the last sunrise is in a mere 4 days. Raliyath lives on the boarders of Mordor and you must forget that Mordor is crawling with orc filth."

"I know Tauriel. That is why we are not riding, but flying. Also about the orcs... we will not be alone." I sensed company and quickly span around. My mouth dropped open mentally at the sight before me. King Thrandial stood with his armour on, sword in hand.

"My Lord I am very suprised. I thought you despised me so much that this would be out of the question. Yet alone for you to decide to join us." I told him.

"Tauriel we may of had many disagreements in the past but you know I have always tried to protect you. You are the Captain of the Guard and a protector along side myself, of Mirkwood and the Woodland realm" he told me.

" But what of the realm? Who will take your place in your absense?"

"Legolas will look over the realm in my in the time of my absense. He also wished for me to inform you that he knows of your return. Anyway more on this matter, shall we proceed?" Thrandial turned to Eliandel who whistled. Suddenly a huge gust of wind came frome the West and a noise much like a bird sounded from the sky.

I looked up to see 4 brown birds in the sky. Upon one of which sat Radagast the Brown.

Radagast.

Eagles.

PLEASE READ.........
AUTHORS NOTE

HELLO EVERYONE

HERE IS THE CHAPTER I PROMISED IF I GOT LOTS OF VOTES AND COMMENTS WHICH I DID GET SO THANK YOU SO MUCH. BUT PLEASE DO STILL KEEP THE VOTES AND COMMENT GOING.

IF YOU HAVE READ THIS THEN PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER AND TAURIELS VISION.

THANKS MIDDLE EARTHIANS.
AUTUMMXLEAVESXMEGAN