Part 23

Legolas P.O.V

"My lord, your father wishes to speak with you." A servant told me.

"Thank you, you may go now" i told her and she left closing the door behind her.

I sat thinking for a moment beofore I stood up and left my chambers. Slowly I made my way through the halls towards my fathers throne room. As people past they greeted me with 'good mornings' which I kindly returned. Finally I made it to the throne room, the guards outside bowed and opened the doors. I walked in to see my father in his armour talking to Aradon the Captain of the Guard.

My father looked over into my direction.

"Ah Legolas your here." My father spoke with so much authority.

Aradon and my father walked towrds me.

"Son, I am travelling to Mordor on private buisness with the Maara Witch and Eliandel. You will take charge of the realm why I am gone. Aradon will be here to assist you if you need anything and will take over the guard while the Captain is gone." My father addressed me sternly. I was very confused. My father would never leave the kingdom unless it was extremely urgent.

"Father I am sorry but I must of misheard you. I thought Aradon is the Captain of the Guard." I questioned him, then looked over to Aradon to see a stony expression across his face.

"Aradon was the Captain of the Guard but now Tauriel has returned, she has earned her position back."

Tauriel?

No...

She cannot be.

"Tauriel?" I whisphered shocked.

"Yes my lord, Tauriel has returned, although you may know her better now as the Maara Witch" Aradon spoke confidently.

"No...she isn't... she cannot be " i stuttered completly shocked

"Aradon does not speak a lie my son. Tauriel has always been the Maara Witch but never discovered her true identity." My father spoke while heading towards the doors.

"That is why I am travelling to Mordor with Tauriel, Eliandel the blue and Radagast the brown. Tauriel experienced a vision, which is very rare for a Maara Witch. Hence why we are seeking the help of Ralyiath the Black. So until I return you must take charge of the realm." With that my father left, Aradon following him.

I hope Tauriel is safe. If I to loose het again, I do not think I would be able to cope.

I couldn't loose my love again...

AUTHORS NOTE

HELLO EVERYONE!
SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE! BUT HERE IS LEGOLAS' POV AND IF I GET ALOT OF COMMENTS AND VOTES ON THIS CHAPTER I WILL POST ANOTHER CHAPTER TODAY!!!

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THE FEEDBACK AND SUPPORT. YOU ARE ALL AMAZING. PLEASE CONTINUE TO DO SO THOUGH.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT FOR ANOTHET CHAPTER!

THANK YOU...
AUTUMNXLEAVESXMEGAN