Part 8

Tauriel P.O.V

I had tricked most of the stupid creatures with my fast abilities, but it would seem that I hadn't caught on to theirs. For now all the strongest and better skilled orcs were gallavanting towards me in their clumpy manor. I was gradually becoming slower, which in my current situation was not something to thank valour for.

Although I was becoming slow, there was no way I was giving in. I had to rid of these vile creatures for I could not let them reach the palace. If that was to happen... it wouldn't Tauriel. It will not because I am not going to let a single one of these filth go alive.

My twin swords were serving me well as I killed each orc with one blow. That is until I heard a horse far in the distance and it is times like this when I dislike elves having super hearing abilities. I was too distracted fighting and trying to figure who, or what it was that I didn't see the orc behind me aiming his bow at me. But I did when the arrow was in my shoulder, the one that had already been wounded. I yanked it out groaning in pain.

I was furious... so much it gave me the energy boost I needed. I finished of the orc infront of me and ran towards the orc that had shot me in the shoulder, killing every single filth that got in my way. When i had a clear path he was just about to knock a arrow into his bow, but I was to quick as I had already shot my own arrow and hit him right in the neck. He fell backwards and I ran towards him drawing my swords once again.

I stood over the vile creature.

"It takes more than that to defeat me, filth" i spat vemonously, right before I plunged my sword right through his chest.

I back around too quickly as my head started to spin. Crimson blood stained the damp floor at my feet. I ripped the bottom of my tunic and bound the wound again, as the cloth already covering my other wound in that shoulder had turned from mirky green to blood red.

It was only then that I realised I had killed all if them. 50 against 1. Not bad seen as I injured myself aswell.

The thudding of hooves against the ground became clearer and a brown mare came into sight. Arod. Upon whom sat Legolas. I'm so glad he is here. Just his presense warms me but I do not know why. I started into his mesmorizing ice blue eyes, just like his fathers and saw a smirk creep onto his face. Tauriel stop staring. Stop. I tore my gaze away from him as I would do something not even valour would approve of. I would of kissed  him. Why, you ask? Well I love him.

Something pulled me out of my emltions.

Poison.

Tauriel you fool. Somehow I could sense it... in my wound.

All I heard was Legolas, shouting at me, but I couldn't see anything.

"Tauriel, you have to open you eyes" i could feel him holding me. Distress was clear in his voice and I could also sense pain.

"Please you have to open your eyes. You cannot let the the poison take over, you have to fight it." I couldn't though, I could feel it all over my body. It felt like someone else was within your body and trying to take controll of you. I wanted to fight it, to open my eyes and see his face. The elf that I love so much that not even words can decribe. But nothing can ever happen and never will, for I am just a Silvan Elf who got given the chance to start a new life. Who would ever love someone like me?

AUTHORS NOTE

Sorry I haven't updated recently. I try to update every two days but it has been a manic week. Please vote for this and PLEASE comment because I like to know what people think about my stories!

Goal: Votes:5Comment:2

Thank you
AUTUMNXLEAVESXMEGAN