Part 25

Tauriel P.O.V

We were comepleted surrounded. Although this time the orc filth were definatly fool. They were up against one of the greatest fighters in all of middle earth, two of the great wizards and the Maara Witch. Compelte and utter fools.

All four made a square, making sure that me and King Thrandiual had both Eliandel and Raliyath on both sides of us. We all stood ready, for one of the orcs to attack.

It only took one filth to stumble towards us, before both Eliandel and Raliyatha staff's echoed throughout the whole of the fortress. The power which was enleashed was strong enough, that it killed around three quatres of the orcs that filled the hall. This left me and Thrandiual to end the other discusting creatures, worthless lives. Effortlessly Thrandiual killed all that crossed his path, putting me to shame.

Finally we had got rid of the filthy creatures. Until that is that a horn sounded. An orc horn. Which was followed by another odd 100 orcs piling into the space.

This time I knew I had to do something. Eliandel had used all her power due to the strength of the magic. Although Raliyath holding stronger power carried on using her magic. But I knew that this was the time. My thoughts were verified by Raliyath.

Tauriel now. Use your powers, yours are the strongest. Even over my own.

Quickly shutting my eyes, I could feel the magic. Slowly I lifted my hand, directing it in the direction of some orcs that were approaching a weak Eliandel. With a golt of my hand the orcs set alight, squealing and falling to the floor... dead.

I carried on this process until only a few fifty orcs remained. Easy. I drew my twins swords, ready for the ten orcs that came galavanting towards me. Snarling their revolting heads off, which didn't stay attatched to their bodies for long.

------------------------------------------------------------

Finished.

Dead.

The floor of the great hall was now covered with orc bodies. Killing all of them wasn't a hard task to achieve and Thrandiual seemed to make a very good job of it.

Tauriel you must leave at once. It is not safe here at this moment. Your magic lingures throughout the air. Those orcs that managed to escape will not hesitate to report what you are capable of. Leave with Thrandiual now and go back to Mirkwood. I will tend to Eliandel and make sure she is well. I will see you again soon Tauriel. Young Maara Witch. Dragon master. But until then.

Raliyath finished speaking inside my mind and bowed her head in respect.

I turned to leave but stopped hearing King Thrandiual and Raliyath's whisphers.

"Do not let her out of your sight. You must protect her, watch over her mellon." Raliyath whisphered to Thrandiual. Mellon? They knew each other?

"Do not worry, she is under my protection and will not leave the realm without my permission. Inform me if anything occurs and I will send someone to assist you. Take care mellon. Until next time." Thrandiual replied in the same hushed whisper. Raliyath curtsied before him, then turned back towards Eliandel.

I quickly made my leave, just as Thrandiual turned around. I did not know where I was going, but I went along with wherever my feet carried me. Feeling a presence behind me I placed my hand on the hilt of one of my swords. At lighting speed I span around with my sword pointing at my follower, only to be met by Thrandiual. Immediatly I lowered my sword.

"My lord. I am sorry, I did not expect it to be you." I said while bowing in respect.

"Captain Tauriel, do not worry although if I was your enemy you would not be standing alive." He told me then walked past me. I followed guessing he was leading the right way. Hopefully out of Mordor.

AUTHORS NOTE:

HELLOOOO EVERYONE.

VERY SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED RECENTLY HAD ALOT OF SCHOOL WORK. BUT HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER. HOPE YOU LIKE IT. PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE AND COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER AND THE WHOLE BOOK.

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND NEARLY 5K READS WHICH IS AMAZING!

THANK YOU MY FELLOW ELVES.
AUTUMNXLEAVESXMEGAN