Part 4

Legolas Greenleaf P.O.V

As soon as she pulled her hood down I was bewildered. A women and of such beauty fighting with them skills. I mistook her for a male. Her skills were impecable. The way she killed all of those spiders with no harm to herself. The knife. I had thrown a knife at her because I thought she was a rouge.

I stood there looking at her lowering my bow as she picked up two swords and her own bow.

"Excuse me. Can I get back to the castle please because I have lost a lot of blood and I do not want to faint" her voice was like velvet is was beautiful just like her. Wait. Legolas you are the Prince of Mirkwood this girl is what seems to be a Silvan elf.

Back to the castle. How strange I had never seen this girl before. She must live in the servant quaters.

Before I could say anything she fell to the ground hitting her head on yhe way down. I reacted quickly as I knew that fall was fatal to her arm and head. I ordered some of the guard get her weapons and 2 others to go ahead back to the palace to get a healer and imediatly. I gently but quickly picked the elleth off the floor and luckily for me she was very light so I was able to job back carrying her.

When we got back to the palace there was healers waiting for us.

Tauriel P.O.V

I woke up with the sun in my eyes. I sat up quickly but regetted it as a sharp pain went right through my arm.

I looked around and realised I wasn't in my room. Then everything came back to me. The spiders. Knife. Prince Legolas.

My thoughts were stopped by somebody entering the room.

"Your awake at last" the person exclaimed

I couldn't believe who it was.

"Arwen" i asked suprised, as she barged though the door looking angry. As soon as she saw me she ran over.

"Tauriel, goodness are you alright? I was so worried. How are you?" I didn't know what to say but I knrw I had to reassure her because he looked really worried. She really is a true friend.

"I am alright Arwen. What are you doing in Mirkwood?"

" I sent a messenger to give you a letter but when they heard you had been injured he reported back to me imediatley. As soon as the word had got back to Rivendell I rode as fast as could here." She said a little out of breath after explaining.

"I must have been unconcious for quite some time then." I realised as it is more than just a days ride from Rivendell to Mirkwood. Arwen had seen what I was thinking and gave a little smile.

"When I arrived you were unconcious and Legolas informed me you had been unconcious for 3 days. I have been here for a week."

"That long? How is that possible? I only fainted due to the loss of blood."

"When you fell you hit your head on the ground. It caused concussion and that is why." Ah I understood now, although I do not recall that happening. Arwen stood from sitting on the bed.

"I will let you rest. The healers said you will be able to get up tomorrow. Also King Thrandiul would like to see you when you do."

"Thank you Arwen. For everything"

"There is no need to thank me."

"I mean for being here for me, when I have no-one"

"As I said there is no need to thank me when we are like sisters."

I gave her a smile and she turned to the door and closed it gently behind her.

Everything always seems to turn upside down at the most inconvinient times.