Part 7

Legolas Greenleaf P.O.V

I had searched the whole palace, but couldn't find her. I even looked in her corner in the libary but she was no-where.

I walked into the armory for the 5th time, only to see Aradon sharpening his sword. He might know where Tauriel is. As soon as I stepped further into the room, Aradon looked up and quickly stood up giving a small bow in respect.

"Aradon there is no need to bow as I have told you many times"  He chuckled at my statement.

"That is the exact words Tauriel had told me this morning" Tauriel. He had seen her, finally somebody had.

"Do you know where I could find her?" Aradons expression turned to concern and I was worried then.

"I was hoping you would know of her where abouts your highness. I only saw her at sunrise when she started her patrol but she hasn't returned." His voice was full of worry and concern now. Although Tauriel's skills were impeciable and she would be able to protect herself if in any danger, not returning after so long is worrying. It was coming upon nightfall and being out a the upcoming time was dangerous. With orcs almost everywhere. These thoughts where to disturbing, so I decided to go out and search for her, just in case.

If anything happend to her I...I do not know what I would do. I have grown very found of Tauriel. I know it is wrong as I am Legolas Thrandillian Greenleaf, Prince of Mirkwood and it is seen as a disgrace to have such feelings towards a Silvan elf but they were unbearable. Ever since we first met, in unfortunate conditions might I add, there has always been something about her that is different form all the other elleths. She is unique in my eyes, but I am still to figure out the reason for that.

I remembered Aradon was still in the room.

"Thank you Aradon, please take charge of the guard until either me or Tauriel returns"

"Do not worry your highness, the guard is safe in my hands. Oh and Legolas... please make sure she is in no harm, she is a close friend" His words made a pulse of jealousy go through me for sone reason, but I pushed it away.

"Thank you once again Aradon, now if you will excuse me I must go" I didn't wait for a reply as I ran to the stables where I knew Arod, my brown mare would be awaiting me. Arod can almost sense me, although it sounds strange but I is true. As it is in this situation. I ran up to him and jumped up saddling him and then rode off to find Tauriel.