Good thing after 30 minutes, A bus pulled infront of the dorm. You and Shinsou looked up at the same time from your phones, looking at the students as they exited the bus one by one. Aizawa was also there, he immediately felt your presence.

You stood up and waved at them, them also waving back at you. Aizawa said a few more things before he dismissed the class, allowing them to have some rest.

"Good, they're here" Himari whispered to herself as she used the telescope to take a better look at the 1A students.

"(Y/N)! I'm happy that you're here! Bakubro would love your company!" Kirishima exclaimed as he stood beside you. You looked at Bakugou who still didn't budge in his position and just stood there.

"What's with him?" You asked Kiri, Kirishima awkwardly chuckled as he scratched his neck. "You ask him yourself." Kiri mumbled before he entered the dorm.

Shinsou bumped his shoulders with yours. "I'm going inside." He mumbled, you nodded your head as acknowledgement.

Bakugou took his phone out and started typing something. Shinsou entered the dorm and closed the door behind him. The only people left outside was you and Bakugou.

You looked over at Bakugou again. You were about to enter the dorm when your phone beeped. You opened it, Bakugou's message greeting your eyes.

Stay where you are.

You frowned in confusion as you looked up from your phone and stared at the ash blonde boy who was staring at you.

"What are they doing?!" Himari whisper yelled as she observed what was happening.

You stayed put on your position, not even moving a muscle. Bakugou looked at the windows, checking if someone was peaking through it.

When he was sure someone wasn't looking. He walked towards you, his vermilion eyes staring at your (e/c) ones. Once Bakugou was a few steps away, you opened your arms. Bakugou immediately snaked his arms around your waist as he hid his face on your neck.

"Woah, Hi Katsu!" You greeted as you rubbed his back. Bakugou just groaned against your neck(?).

"The fuck is this? This ain't 'friends'" Himari mumbled, she felt her heart shatter at the sight of Bakugou hugging you.

You chuckled when Bakugou leaned you on the railings, still not letting you go. "This is a full on cuddle, Katsu." You mumbled as you placed your hand on his hair and played with it.

"The privileges." Himari whined.

"So?" Bakugou muttered. You just chuckled once again and continued on playing with his hair. Until. You felt a small peck on your neck.

(Author-chan: imagine this with Bakugou, i'm dying immediately.)

You felt your cheeks heat up as your mouth agape. "Did you just kiss my neck?!" You exclaimed as you pushed him so that you could see his face.

His face was red the same as yours. "I didn't. Your dumb ass moved so my lips touched your neck." He mumbled, pulling you close to him once again.

"This is full on torture." Himari whined but she still continued on watching the two of you. "(Y/N) won the lottery." She added. "Why her?!"

"I didn't even move!" You exclaimed, Bakugou just shrugged.

"Forget about it." He mumbled. You just sighed and started playing with his hair once again. "So? What happened at the provisional exam?" You asked.

Bakugou stayed quiet for awhile. "I didn't pass. Some dumb hired civilians." He muttered. You just chuckled.

Bakugou pulled away and looked at your eyes. "You're not fucking mad?" He asked. You looked at him confused, "Why would I be?" You asked.

"Oh is it because you hugged me even though you didn't pass?" You asked. Bakugou just grunted and placed his head on your shoulder once again.

"Don't worry," you chuckled. "This is a participation prize. Like a participation award." You laughed which made Bakugou growl.

He squeezed you tighter against him, not even planning on letting you go. "Shouldn't we be inside?" You asked. "Damn extras. Too lazy to go to my room." He mumbled.

"Okay. Let's stay here then." You said softly as you rubbed his back soothingly. You stayed in that position for a while. Shinsou eventually coming outside to check on the two of you.

You just placed your pointer finger infront of your lips before you pointed at Bakugou. Shinsou just nodded before he closed the door once again.

Himari on the other hand, gave up. She walked towards 1C's dorm. She clearly knows that she didn't stand a chance with Bakugou anymore since she clearly saw how infatuated Bakugou was with you.

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

I kinda feel sorry for Himari :(