Chapter 8 Death Certificate

Keira's POV
        It has been two days since those twins started trying to prank me and make me break. And for two days straight I have been able to ruin each of their plans. It only angered them more. I didn't care though it took a lot to get under my skin and they were failing miserably. At least it was Friday which meant tomorrow night was Fight Night at the Gym, and I got a weekend without seeing these idiots.
         I was standing at the kitchen sink finishing up dishes when I looked up to see Tyler and Clara arguing again. Did these two never argue? Tyler flipped off Clara and got in his car and drove away. "We're ready Keira," Matty told me, I looked to them and nodded my head. We walked out and to my car I saw Clara coming across the street with her step mom. "Hi," said her step mom as the boys loaded up "yes," I asked "could my daughter ride with you. Her boyfriend abandoned her and I can't take her," she told me.
          Looking past her to a nervous looking Clara, I nodded my head "sure," I agreed "perfect thank you," she said. She then walked away after kissing Clara's cheek "get in," I tell her. "It's ok. I'll walk," Clara said "do you let Tyler control your entire life," I asked her and she stopped moving. She looked to me and said "no," "then why are you turning down a ride. Is it because he doesn't like me," I asked. "Or does he control your life like everyone thinks,"
I asked Clara glared at me walking to my passenger door then getting in. I mentally smirked while I got in myself.
         After dropping the boys off I spoke to Clara "your boyfriend reminds me of my mom's ex boyfriend when she was in college,"
I told her. "He controlled her every move everyday. When he broke up with her, he did some stuff to her. She almost committed suicide," I told her "almost," Clara asked "a handsome Italy student talked her out of it. Then beat the shit out of her boyfriend when he tried something else on her," I told her. "What happened to the Italy guy," she asked me "the Italy guy was my dad. He was murdered four years ago," I informed her.
         "I am so sorry for your loss," she told me "thanks," I said we were both silent for a moment. "How... how did she move on," Clara asked me "she wasn't alone. She met some amazing people through my dad who helped her," I told Clara, she nodded her head and became silent. We stayed silent until we got to the school. When we got out Clara thanked me for the ride then walked away into the school.
         "What we miss," Jazzy said as she and Tony walked up to me holding hands, they went on a date yesterday. They are now fucking official and seeing them kiss makes me sick. "I gave Clara a ride since her boyfriend abandoned her," I told them "what a prick," Tony said I nodded my head in agreement. "So you ready for tomorrow," Jazzy asked me, I smirked "can a dog bark, mio amico," I asked (mio amico = my friend) "well of course," Jazzy said in a duh tone. "Then that's your answer," I said making her giggle as Tony shook his head at my antics.
         The bell rung and we headed to class for first period. Duke and Preston watched me like a bunch of freaks while I ignored my teacher. Tony and Jazzy were being all lovey dovey and I rolled my eyes multiple times a day at them. Nothing happened to me through out the entire day and I was becoming suspicious before lunch I at least take down four pranks. But I haven't gotten a single one.
         We entered the cafeteria and sat at our table I was eyeing everything around me something wasn't right. Suddenly Duke stood on a table "can I have your attention for a moment please," he said everyone looked their way. "What the hell is going on," Tony asked "I don't know," I said as we watched "I would like to show you some interesting information on Keira Alessia Esposito," Duke said. He cleared his throat then spoken "Keira's mom tried to commit suicide when she was in college. Her dad was an illegal street fighter" said Duke, I stood up seeing where this was going.
         "Oh shit," Tony said as I began to walk towards them fast and my furry was filled. "Oh and get this her dad died four years ago. I bet he deserved that," said Duke, I yanked him by his foot down. He hit his head on the table I practically threw him to the floor "get up you ass. You want a fight bring it on," I seethed. The one thing that I have never allowed is someone to bad mouth my family. They could say every nasty thing about me, they wanted but bring my family into it. And you fucking signed your own death certificate.
         "What's wrong Keira did I strike a nerve," Duke said "no. But you did sign your own death certificate," I said and smirked. I jabbed him in the mouth and hooked him on the side did the face. I round house kicked him causing him to fall to the ground I jumped on him throwing punch after punch. I felt arms wrap around me and pull me off I threw my elbow back since I could still see Tony and Jazzy watching in the crowd of students. The person holding me let go and I turned around to see Tyler, I axe kicked him then jab, cross, hook, and upper cut him in the face.
         The twins came at me from different sides I jumped up quickly doing a split kick that hit both of them in the face. I flipped Fred onto his back using my Judo then placed my foot on his chest. Orion came at me and I dodged him I front kicked him on the side of his arm causing him to trip over his twin. Preston was standing now and glaring at me "you brought this on yourself," he told me. I scoffed "no a bunch of pricks brought this on themselves. Thinking they control everyone. We aren't robots and we don't come with fucking remote controls," I told him, he rolled his eyes.
          Preston threw a jab at me, I dodge then quickly axe kicked him too. I quickly go for a roundhouse and when he goes to block it I change it into a twist kick into the head. He stumbles slightly so I take my chance and do a double roundhouse kick. Preston goes down and the entire cafeteria gasps "hows that for Gods," I said. I hear yelling behind me and turn to see Tyler charging me with his fist. I get ready to block it but I am shocked when Clara jumps in the way. Tyler hits her causing her to go down and I catch her.
         "Oh My God," said a girl as I looked at Clara's obvious broken nose "is she ok," Jazzy asks me. "Tony," I growled he took Clara from me "let's get you to the nurse," he said as a shocked Tyler didn't move all he did was stare. "Come on Jazzy," said Tony "just a second," she said she jabbed Tyler in the stomach sending him out of shock. "Culo," Jazzy said then walked off with Tony, Tyler was hunched over slightly "night, night prick," I said then axe kicked him. He fell slamming his head against the tile floor all the boys groaned in pain as I walked off to the nurse's office.