Epilogue

15 Years Later
Third Person POV
"Jazzy," Tony called through the house "in the kitchen Babe," Jazzy said as she was packing up a bag. "Almost ready," Tony asked after kissing Jazzy's cheek "yes. But will you help Lane and Steven with their shoes please," Jazzy asked of her dearest husband. "Of course," Tony said he kissed her cheek again before walking towards the stairs "hey buds," Tony said kneeling down to help Lane and Steven out with their shoes. Jazzy walked out and yelled up the stairs "come on Kiera! We have to go!" "I'm coming," she said hurrying down the steps. "Ready to go," Tony asked Jazzy "as ready as I'll ever be," she answered Tony gave Jazzy a sad smile before they walked out following their three kids.

Clara sat behind her desk at her law firm when she heard a knock at the door. She looked up to see Nick poking his head in with their Daughters Clarissa, Katie, and Alessia. "Come on Mommy," Alessia said running into the office "yeah we don't want to be late," Clarissa said "alright," Clara said standing up to reveal her big pregnant belly. "Hi Honey," Clara said after Nick kissed her "just as beautiful as the day I met you," Nick told her, she shakes her head. "Come on," she said as they head out of her office with Nick closing the door behind them.

Duke stood in the airport holding up a sign that says 'Idiot Twins' "DUKE!" he heard someone yell and looked to see much older Orion. Duke waved his hand "hey man," Orion said before they hugged "where is Fred and""we are right here," Fred said "ah there is the happy newly weds," Duke said hugging Fred and then his Husband Giovanni. "Well let's go you three we don't want to be late," Duke said they then all headed for the airports exit.

Preston walked out of a building on the street with his assistant following him "are you sure sir that you should be canceling with Mr. Wu," his assistant asked. "Look like I have told everyone including Mr. Wu, who understands. That I need to be there today," Preston told his assistant "of course Mr. Portland," his assistant said. Preston nodded and got into his limo where his dad was waiting for him "told you it wasn't an easy business," his dad said. "Yes but it's our family business," Preston said "hi sweetheart," he then said kissing his wife.

"Matty! Come on dude!" Charlie yelled "Mom will kill us if we are even a second late," "I'm coming," Matty called coming down the stairs as he pulled on a shirt. "She'd also kill you if she knew you were illegal fighting," Alexander said "wasn't it you guys idea though," Matty said smirking Alexander rubbed the back of his neck as Charlie rolled his eyes smiling. "Shut up and let's go," Charlie said heading out the door with Alexander behind him agreeing that they should go. But behind them is a smirking Matty closing the door behind himself.

"Doctor Esposito," said a woman entering an office Quinton looked up from his paper work to see his just barely showing wife. "If you don't come with me now. Your mother will kill you and you know there is no saving you," she told Quinton, who smiled as he stood up taking off his white coat. "I'm coming," he told her "good," she said walking away with Quinton hurrying to follow after her to the car.

Tyler walked along with the crowd of people as he held his wife's hand and his son's hand. "Hey Dad why are we here," his son asked him "because Kane Andrew Norman," Tyler said "I have friends that are coming here and this is for a friend I lost a while ago," he told his son. "Were you close with that friend," Kane asked his dad "very," Tyler said smiling down to his son. "Hey Tyler!" Tyler heard someone called and looked to everyone standing and waving to him. Tyler smiled happy to see everyone he knew and their families here with them. Tyler walked over with his wife and son "hello Tyler," Sandra said "hi Mrs. Andrews," Tyler said kissing her cheek.
"You kids will never call me Sandra," she huffed Mr. Andrews kissed Sandra's cheek "but Mrs. Andrews does have an amazing ring to it," he told her. "Dad your gonna make us barf," Preston said Mr. Andrews and Sandra chuckled as they all took their seats.

"You ready kid," Ryan's trainer asked him after he finished wrapping his hand up Ryan looked up to a picture he had in his locker. The picture is of the entire group Tony, Nick, Preston, Fred, Orion, Tyler, Matty, Charlie, Alexander, Quinton, Clara, Jazzy, his mom, and in the middle of the entire group is Kiera smirking. "Hell yes I am," Ryan said standing up and closing his locker door making his way to the ring with his guys. In the announcing booth the two announcers are going over Ryan. "Now Ryan Esposito who is the champ Derek Norman's challenger of today's match. Has known Karate, Kick boxing, and Boxing since he was just a toddler. But he picked up his Wrestling, Judo, and Takwondo after the death of his Older Sister Kiera Esposito. She apparently was skilled in Karate, Kick Boxing, Boxing, Judo, and Taekwondk. And today he dedicated this match to her. Saying he isn't going to be alone in this ring that his sister and dad, who also passed when he was kid. Are gonna be right in that ring guiding him," said one of the announcers "that is truly touching George. I can't imagine what it had to feel like for him losing the two people. From what I understand his sister was a big influence and the reason he always pushed himself hard," said the second announcer.
"That's right Harry and did you know that his older sister died in the most honorable way. She died protecting her family from a very crazy man. Who was trying to kill her for years but when she saw him point that gun at her family. She threw herself in the way," said the first announcer "that is what we call love right there Harry," the announcer said "sure is. And you can see by how Ryan Esposito is acting that he is serious tonight George," said the second announcer. "He sure is Harry but can you blame him. This is for his sister. And Ryan told me this personally that today is the 15th anniversary of her death. To this exact day," the first announcer said "wow so he is definitely filled with many emotions. Could those emotions though throw him off his game? Ryan did start in this industry from the age of 20 and in this short amount of time. He has proven to be quite a force," said the second announcer. "I have to agree with you he is a force. But I don't think he will be thrown off his game. I actually think he is more focused than ever," said the first announcer "oh but look here Harry the match is just now starting!"
In the ring Ryan touched gloves with his opponent before the ref began the fight. And once it began Ryan held nothing back as he swung his punches and kicked his kicks. He felt like he had more power like he wasn't the only one throwing these hits. Which only seemed to make him more determined, but his opponent blocked a hit and got a few good punches in on him. But Ryan wasn't giving up he got his opponent off of him and they started going at it harder. When the bell rang ending round 1 he didn't listen to his guys as they worked on him. He looked up to his family and friends, who were here cheering for him loudly.
But as he stared out there he could have sworn he saw Kiera standing there with them smiling proudly at him. Ryan smiled "I got this," he said as the break ran out and he had to get back to his fight. Once the ref called fight and the bell rung Ryan went at it again not letting up, but his opponent was stronger than him. A few good punches in rocked Ryan, but when he fell to the ground looking to his guys. He saw Kiera behind them nodding to him as if that nod was the answer he needed. Ryan nodded back before kicking the guy clean off of him. He got up jumping in the air and punching the living hell out of his opponent. He then kept going and didn't stop until he felt it was right when he did. He stepped back and once his opponent stepped forward ready to fight back.
Ryan did a move that Sandra had only ever seen her daughter do. A move that involved flipping you and your opponent over and snaking your arms around there neck into a choke hold. Ryan kept a tight grip and before he knew it his opponent tapped out the crowd went crazy. Ryan couldn't believe he actually had been able to do what he had seen his sister do a thousand times. Everyone celebrated and his opponent even shook his hand and told him, his sister was definitely proud of him.
Standing outside the ring Kiera is smirking as she is wearing a plain white short sleeve shirt. With a pair of blue jeans on and white sneakers, and she had her arms crossed over her chest. "Are you proud," her dad asked slipping his hands into his pocket as he stood beside her now. She looked to her family and friends, who are going wild in the stands for Ryan's win. She looked back to a smiling Ryan, who held his champion belt way up in the air proudly. "More than they will ever know," she said "well I hope so," Nonna said making Kiera and her dad chuckle.
"That boy worked hard," Nonna told Kiera, Nonna then looked to the stands to see Tyler with his wife and son. "I still think he would have been better with you," Nonna said "Nonna," Kiera said as her dad laughed "I'm just saying," she said. Kiera smiled as she shakes her head looking back to the ring "we should go now," her dad told her. He then turned around and walked away a bit before disappearing, Nonna followed right after her son, but Kiera stayed for a moment. "I love you all," Kiera said before turning around and leaving.