Chapter 24 Truth Of The Past

Keira's POV
          "I will tell you. But first it all really started the day my dad died," I said everyone was staring at me intensely as they waited for me to continue. I looked to Tony only with moving my eyes to him though he nodded his head at me. I took a deep breath before I continued "my dad was a security guard at a very well known bank. The bank mostly felt with the rich. The bank had the highest security and due to my dad's special background of fighting. They hired him and he got paid very well to just make sure no one did anything. The bank owner though had recently cut his son off and his son wanted money. So will some friends of his they broke into the bank. My dad caught them and called for back up and 911. The bank owner's son though shot my dad in one of his lungs. I was there I had brought my dad his dinner he had left at home again. I knew the bank owner's son because I went to the same school as his younger brother," I told them, they all stared shock.
          "I am so sorry," Duke said I knew he was apologizing for what he had said a few days ago and what happened. "After they left I ran to my dad trying to save him. But he slipped away and I promised him, I would make sure they paid. The police took my statement and the DA wanted me to testify. My testimony would put that ass away and I was willing to do. But they couldn't find him or his friends. So out of anger and the need to have what happened to my dad justified. I start to track them down which meant skipping school and practices for Karate, Boxing, and Kick Boxing," I told them.
          "I found them but they saw me after I had called the police. I ran and they chased after me into an alleyway. Where it broke into a fight. I beat them luckily and the police arrived. A few months later before moving to Italy those assholes were sentences to 25 years. After moving to Italy I got into a lot of fights and arguments with not just random people but my family as well. The only people I never argued with was with my brother and grandmother. But I only ever picked fights with random people when they were doing things that were wrong. So I spent a lot of my time in the Police station. Tired of my 'miss behaving' my mother and entire family decided it be best to send me away to boarding school," "that doesn't sound so bad," said Orion.
          "My boarding school was in England and they 'accidentally' placed me in all boys school," I said putting quotations around 'accidentally' "how do you accidentally do that," Clara asked confused. "Your cousins who are pissed about the fact you kicked their butts. Purposely sign you up telling your entire family it's a girls school," I said "wow," said Duke "the next time I saw them. I made sure they were begging for forgiveness and crying for their mommies," I said "but anyways. At the school of course I was super popular being the only fucking girl there. The school kept me because of high grades and the fact I threw the toughest guy in school threw a window. Which I didn't mind going to school with a bunch of guys, but there was this one guy. His name was Elliott Zanerg, he was the most popular guy there. Rich as well. I had never dated anyone up until him because I was too busy training with Kick Boxing, Boxing, Karate, and Judo. I started Judo though when I moved to Italy in England. I added Taekwondo too that list. I dated Elliot for a year and half by then too I was in my second year at the school. They added in five news girls, who were all very bratty so I didn't talk to them," "isn't that kind of rude," Tyler said "will shut up and let me tell you the last four years of my life story," I said "Jeez alright," Tyler said.
          "Thank you. Elliot despite my deep loving feelings for him I never had sex with him. In fact I am still a Virgin to this day," "holy shit you are a virgin but you totally are a bad girl," said Fred "bad girls aren't virgins," Jazzy said. "That is such a stereotype! Now shut up!" I yelled at them. "Sorry Kiera," Jazzy and Fed both said and then went quite I rolled my eyes and continued. "Elliot was becoming more aggressive of course because I told him. I wasn't having sex with him. Not because I am waiting for marriage but because I wanted it to be special. I wanted to see if someone was willing to wait until I was ready. Plus my grandmother scared it into me at a young age that you don't hand it to someone on a platter. Elliot though couldn't take it and hit me, I didn't fight back at first I didn't want to hurt him. I loved him believe it or not. But at one point Elliot hit me on the head hard I blacked out for a moment. But when I blacked out I saw my dad. He was telling me 'even if you love someone. You have to stand up for yourself even if the other gets hurt. Now fight Kiera fight' so when I came back to. Elliot had rubbed my shirt open and gotten rid of boxing shorts. He was undoing his belt when I started to fight back. I fought back even after he started to attack me again. I ended up break his right leg which was good enough to give me time to call the police. When they arrived I had Elliot tied up and was feeling dizzy. I was taken to the hospital and so was Elliot. My family of course arrived as soon as they could when they heard. I had to go through another trial and put Elliot away for 8 years.
          "After that my mom decided it be best for me to come home. We lived in Italy for a three months then moved to France. Lives there for a little over year but had to move. Elliot has an older brother, who believes Elliot did no wrong and that I was wrong for what I did. When living in France we moved a lot because that ass kept finding us," I told them "what does he want," Duke asked me. "To kill me... Elliot died in prison after only being in there for two months. He called the wrong person an idiot," I said "so he wants revenge for his brother," Jazzy said in shock "yes... my family moved back to the states because it was what seemed best because of him. Plus my mother swore she was ready to come back," I said.
          "So me posting the picture," Duke said "just gave him a rode map to find me," I said "I'll take it down Kiera," Duke said pulling out his phone. "There is no use Duke," Orion said "yeah man even if he didn't see it. Someone else that knows him could have and sent it to him," Clara said "what happens now," Fred asked me. "My family would have to move again but... I can't put them threw that again," I said "so what do you plan to do," Jazzy asked me. I looked to Tony "no Kiera," he said "you can't go off on your own," "I can and I will. Just help my mom out for me," I asked of him.
          "No way. You need to tell your mom and come up with a plan. One that doesn't involve running," Tony told me "I'm not running Tony. I was going to go to him," I said "that's stupider Kiera," Fred said "yeah you can't just hand yourself over," "yeah especially as a virgin," Orion said. Tyler slapped Orion on the head "your an idiot," Tyler said with a sigh as Orion rubbed the back of his head. "He will try to use all of you to get to me," I told them all hoping that they understand this is the best way. "Let him try," Tony said as they other all agreed I sighed smiling softly guess I won't win this. I sighed before saying "Fine. I will tell my mom later tonight," everyone cheered even Tyler.
         My phone buzzed and I took it out to see it was Mom, she was telling me that Preston and his dad were coming for dinner. And she expect me and my brothers to be there... I smirked and told her that the gang including Duke, the twins, and Tyler were coming over before she even said that. She sent me a rolling eye emoji w h a smiley face saying ok. I smirked "everyone is coming to dinner to my house tonight," I said shoving my phone back into my pocket. Everyone cheered again in excitement. But I knew they wouldn't be excited once they found out who else was going to be there. If I suffer they suffer with me.