Chapter 7 Fall

Preston's POV
         I watched this new girl named Keira from across the classroom, she was listening to the teacher a bit, but anytime the teacher purposely called for her to answer a question. She stared at the board a second then answered the question getting it right every time. "Keira," the teacher said she looked away from her desk where she was writing something and looked up. She held no emotion on her face or in her eyes it was like she didn't know what an emotion was. "Can you tell me what 7x-14-3x equal to 3x+12-3x," the teacher named Mr. Pimper asked her "4x-14=12," she answered "correct again," he mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear.
         "Great so she is a fucking genius too," Duke muttered in anger and frustration, she really was something else honestly. She challenged our power and even almost broke Duke twice. She even got the girl named Jazzy talking back to us along with another new kid from the school across town. The bell rung ending class Keira and her two friends packed up while Duke and I walked out the room. We went to our meeting place where the others were already at. Tyler was there with Clara, Clara seemed sad these days but never really spoke to anyone.
          The twins noticed us "so did you see her," Orion asked "yeah," Duke grumbled "and," Fred asked. "Rain hell on her," I said they bumped fists then hurried out the room "I seriously can't believe you guys are doing this. So what if she stood up to you guys. I bet as long as you stay away from her and her friend. Then she wouldn't fight you guys," Clara said sounding angry "will you just shut up," Tyler yelled at her. These two fighting was nothing new to us and honestly Clara was too nice for her own good. "Why can't you understand that this isn't ok," Clara asked Tyler "will you stop being a fucking bitch," Tyler said becoming angry.
"Tyler, I am serious if you don't stop this I am leaving you," Clara said this was an empty threat "no you fucking won't," Tyler yelled in anger. "I would leave you if talked to me like that," we heard a voice say and looked to the door Keira stood there leaned up against the door frame. "What the fuck are you doing here," Tyler yelled at her, she smirked and threw something in the room. We looked and it was two different bags one filled with baby powder the other of maple syrup. "Tell your little friends that I said good try," she said "and how do you know it was them," Duke asked with a smirk on his face.
Keira no longer had a smirk on her face and her eyes looked dull "because I'm not fucking dumb like you," she said. Keira walked away and once she was gone Duke slammed his fist against the table. "This mother fucking bitch I can't stand," Duke cussed in anger "I don't like her either. We should just make her life fucking miserable," Tyler said Clara got up and walked out. Tyler huffed in frustration and went after her leaving Duke and me all alone. "What do you think of her, Preston," Duke asked me "don't know she seems to be very different from everyone," I spoke honestly.
"Yeah and her difference is gonna ruin everything we've built," Duke told me, he had a point we had this school following our every command. But her being here a day already has someone Duke has been picking on for a year standing up to us. She was trouble for sure. "Then we make her fall one way or another," I explained to him, Duke nodded his head in understanding of what this meant.