Chapter 28 Note

"Hello Jerry," I said glaring at him "you know I have been looking for you," Jerry said brushing the knuckles of his left hand alongside my face. "Really," I said acting faked shocked "I have been avoiding you," Jerry glared at me and punched me in the face. "Listen hear you bitch," he said spitting in my face as he said bitch "no you listen here," I said shoving him off of me. "Your brother's death was not my fault," I said not sure why I am trying this again he never listens to me. "Yes it is," Jerry said "you put him there," he once again accused me "yes but he should have thought better before laying a hand on. And trying to take advantage of me," I said. "You should have given it up like a good whore," he said I slammed my fist into his face "I am not a whore," I said feeling my anger being to bubble.
Jerry laughed evilly as he whipped his lip standing back up straight like a zombie, which is exactly what he reminded me of. The torn clothes, pale cold skin, the possessed look in his eyes mixed with anger, and the baggy eyes. "Could have fulled me with the amount of men you have hanging around you," Jerry said I froze he knew about the guys already "I knew you were before that stupid picture got out on the internet," he said walking closer to me. He touched my hair and it made me want to cut all of it off especially once he smelt it. "You smell so nice," he said as he moved my hair to the other side of me as walked around me.
"Leave them alone Jerry," I said staring at the floor feeling panicked for the first time in a year since Jerry's brother tried to rape me. "Oh I will," Jerry said I knew there was a bit coming there always is "but," see! "I want you to give up willingly to me," he said "give up what exactly," I asked knowing something was definitely off. If Jerry knew he had the upper hand on me; why hasn't he killed me yet? "I want you to give up what you wouldn't give to my brother," he said I smacked his hand away from me as I turned around to glare at him. "Of course afterwards," Jerry said walking towards the entry door "I'd kill you," he said stopping at the door.
"Why don't you think about it Kiera," he said smirking to me, the way he said my name made my skin crawl in disgust. "I'll give you three days to decide," Jerry said as he put his hand onto the door "but I am not a patient man. So if you take the three full days to decide. I can't say nothing will happen to your family or friends," he said putting emphasis into he friends part. "If you so much as touch them. I swear," I started but Jerry tsked me "careful Kiera," he said "that mouth of yours will get many people in danger," Jerry pushed the door open and then disappeared.
I felt everything in me scream anger I couldn't believe what Jerry wanted from me, but I couldn't let anything happen to everyone. I picked my bag up off the ground roughly as I marched out and to my car slamming my car door shut. I was about to throw my bag into the back of my car, but I stopped to see a teddy bear with a white rose leaned against it. The note in font of the two read

Just give up your innocence
Kiera like a good little pet.

-Jerry

I grabbed all three items I crumbled the note up and threw it out the window along with the bear and rose. Before I drove off back to Jonny's boxing gym as I tried to think of what the hell I am supposed to do. Because I know Jerry means business and I don't want to die or give my virginity to him. But I can't let anything happen to the others either I just couldn't. I knew I had to make my mind up and fast.