Chapter 13 Kiera VS Duke

Tony's POV
Once the bell rung Duke went straight for Keira's face but she easily dodged by slipping. Duke did a jab and cross and Keira slipped both moves with grace, but when Duke went for another jab Kiera used her left arm to as she slipped to push his arm away and rear hooked him to the left side of his face. Kiera quickly followed while his guard was down with two jabs to his face. Kiera went for a cross but Duke surprisingly slipped it Kiera smirked though and uppercut him.
Duke fell back onto the ropes and the ref had Kiera stay back as he checked on on Duke. When he stood back up telling the ref he was fine and could continue I wasn't that surprised. He was y'all and strong, and I remember him being in the boxing club at Mulberry, he knocked a kid at our school out during a match. Kiera was already in fighting position ready for Duke as he got back into his. The crowd was going absolutely wild for this fight it is on the fifth fight of the night. More people were arriving as well as the night continued on.
Duke threw a few different combos at Kiera but she either dodged or blocked them throwing back a hit or two. Kiera finally attacked hard she jabbed then did a straight right hand, right crescent kick, and then a right spinning crescent kick and Duke was able to dodge the first move. Kiera quickly jabbed again straight right handed him then followed it with a left hook and finished this move with spooning back kick. Duke fell into the ropes right where Preston and Tyler were standing and yelling at him. "Damn," said Nick "I don't think he can get up after that," I had to agree with Nick on this "you'd be surprised," Clara told him. We looked back to see Duke struggling to get back to his feet as Tyler and Peston yell at him to get up.
Duke manages to get to his feet just as the bell rings for round one to end we all got up getting into the ring. Jazzy handed Kiera bottle of water as Clara told her how good she did in the first round. "He isn't bad," Kiera said "how do you know he barely got any punches in," Nick asked with a laugh that followed while Kiera stared at Duke. I looked to see medical person cleaning up the blood on the side of Duke's mouth. While Tyler yelled at Duke in anger and frustration I looked back to Kiera, who just stared coldly towards them.
The bell rung again and we all quickly bailed out of the ring when to two met in the middle Kiera stuck her glove out. It was her way of showing respect she usually doesn't do it unless a ref orders it. Duke looked a bit shocked first but touched her glove back the ref then called for the fight to continue. Kiera threw two jabs followed them with right hook and then another jab. Duke slipped the first and blocked the right hook but the finally jab he missed. Kiera quickly threw a straight right hand then a left hook followed it with a jab and a rear uppercut. Duke got hit bad by them and stumbled back slightly but then charged Kiera.
Duke threw a jab, left hook, jab, right hook, straight right hand, and then a left uppercut at Kiera. Surprisingly Duke landed the right hook and straight right hand Kiara's brother booed at Duke making us chuckle. Kiera took a step back and Duke app touched Kiera quickly front kicked him in the stomach sending him back a step. Kiera and Duke both looked to each other and glared Duke charged throwing a right hook Kiera slipped him then left hook kicked him. She jabbed at him twice and did a left hook then finished it with a right kick. Kiera then did a round house kick and all blows landed on Duke hard that roundhouse kick though sent him down.
Duke was out cold and the red called it giving another win to Kiera. After the ref named her winner Kiera helped the medics with Duke. But Tyler and Preston shoved her away we quickly got up and approached them "you got a problem," I asked as Nick and I approached but Kiera stuck her arms up stopping us. "Save it for the ring," she said backing up and we followed "see you soon Tyler," Nick said mockingly making Tyler glare at him. We went back over to Kiera's family and my mom taking our seats by them "he last longer than I thought he would," Charlie said Kiera nodded her head. "He did good," she said "I am surprised you gave him your respect," Keira's mother said "only in the ring," Kiera told her "he only has respect in the ring," she told all of us.
I nodded my head in understanding "makes sense," Jazzy said "he did last long and put up a good fight," Nick pointed out. "You could have ended it in the first round though," I said Kiera drank from water bottle then said "I wanted to see how good he did in a fair fight," she told me. I smiled "your too kind to our enemy," Kiera glared at me "don't make me throw up on you," she told me making me laugh. Kiera shook her head at me her face vague of any emotion but I knew she was smiling inside. "You better win Tony or else I will kill you," Kiera warmed me "I know Kier, I won't let you down," Tony told me "I know you won't,"she said "but just Incase you better not let me down," I laughed as she just smirked. God am I glad I am best friends with Kiera Esposito.